I have a Sig p365, thinking about a Sig p238 looking for some advice

I’d suggest maybe you put “woman” or “female” in the title (you should be able to edit) to attract some more answers, I think everyone here who has replied is male :laughing:

Without a belt, what is holding the holster in place?

I am guessing when you say the “stock” prints, you mean the grip? With a belt and a dedicated AIWB holster those usually come with a “claw” or “wing” that helps push the grip back towards the body by leveraging against the belt. If you don’t have a belt, then the firearm needs to be placed in such a way that it fits against your natural curves, nooks, crannies and that will likely not be along your waistline.

I have a friend who uses a belly band (I dont know the brand but I can find out) and IIRC the firearm is approximately 2o’clock but way higher than the waistline. If she places the firearm along the waistline the grip pokes out and also gets “tip out” where the top of the firearm leans vertical or slightly forward while the body tapers backwards (those of us with “tactical tummies” suffer the same).

These two ladies run a podcast here → http://notyouraveragegungirls.com/ and run the following companies:

You might also have a look through these threads:

2 Likes