Hello everyone,
I have recently convinced several of my female family members to get their CCWs and one thing I am concerned about is their holster options for CC.
They could use a purse, however, that would introduce a number of variables, i.e. purse theft, ease of access, trigger protection (against NDs), malfunctions if shot while within the purse, etc.
They could use an on-body soft holster option such as a belly band, but this includes a high chance of ND due to the lack of rigid trigger protection, same as most CC purses, and with many, drawing the firearm results in flagging one’s self.
They could also use rigid IWB holsters, such as kydex options, unfortunately this would likely mean changing their wardrobe to accommodate this form of carry, which would likely deter them from carrying regularly.
Personally, I always recommend on-body rigid holster solutions as it seems to mitigate many risks associated with CC, however I know that all options must be explored to achieve the goal of them carrying as much as possible.
I am interested in any practical and innovative solutions to this issue, thanks for the help!

so we share some challenges. My granddaughter is a tiny whip of a thing so she’s got a different set of challenges.
