Holster options for slim body

I have a slim body, and I typically do not wear baggy clothes so the fear of leaving an imprint is always on the back of my mind. Can anyone make any suggestions as to what may be best for a P238 and P365 for someone who is on the slimmer side? So, far I’ve bought tulsters for both, but they are uncomfortable when I have to carry on my front because if I carry on my side you can totally tell I have it. I also got the smartcarry for the p365 which sits on the front crotch area, but that too has its issues.

I want something that conceals, but is yet comfortable to some degree given the circumstances. Any suggestions would be helpful as I can’t continue blindly buying holsters.

1 Like

@Maestro;
I might suggest something like a fanny pack, or maybe a jacket designed for cc. I have a gf that has the same problem, and she is looking at some form of off body carry. It is not the safest, but may be the only option if you do not want to change your style. Hopefully someone will reply with some company names and links, my memory isn’t all that good.

1 Like

I have a crossbreed for my G43 That does the job nicely. The fn sticks out a little to much for me but that’s what a hoodie is for! In general I wear fitted clothing. Not form fitting, not baggy, somewhere in between.

2 Likes

Have you checked out holsters by Urban Carry? Here’s a link to their new G3 holster. I tried it out and not only is it super comfortable but it also does a great job of concealing any size handgun you wish to carry:

1 Like

Don’t be so hard on your self, no one knows your carrying except us. The idiots against us are to oblivious to there surroundings. They are clueless and emotional wrecks that need safe places and crying rooms.
Find what is comfortable and wear it as if you’ve been carrying all your life.
Use your weak hand to reach for things and don’t tug on your clothing.
One of the hardest places to carry is Florida try concealing a 5” 1911 at the beach… now that’s a challenge. That’s why I went to a 3”.

1 Like

Thank you… I’m going to look at both the Urban and Crossbreed ones

1 Like

Blackpoint Tactical miniwing for the 365. For me personally it’s the best holster for the gun. It has a very slim profile.

1 Like

@Maestro, forgive my question I’ve known Darcy’s in both genders… you’re female?
My granddaughter carries in a Can Can Concealment Classic hip band… she’s 5’3 and 105, quite slim. she carries about 4:30 o’clock. She’s not a baggy-clothing kinda gal so what she’s found is that wearing that belt so her leggings cover 3/4 of it, and then letting her tank or Tshirt runch up over the top of her leggings does an extremely good job of concealing her Glock G43. she also has a minimalist kydex holster that has a very low profile clip and works in the same position. Neither solution is 100% non-printing but the print you can see looks exactly like a phone in her pocket. If she wants totally non-printing, she throws a light short sleeved shirt over her tank/Tshirt.

Darcy I use a fanny pack that called a Tommygunpack I carry a full size 1911 with extra magazines first aid kit flashlight, knife, as well as pin and notebook plus some extras, it come with three sections that are zipper closed, and two buckles one to take off the rig the other gives you a way to get your gun out in a hurry it does not point anything, hope this gives you some options. The neat thing about this is you can carry any gun and any thing else you made need.

1 Like

You may also consider nice CCW purse. Wife has used one for years. Or a “day planner” with CC pocket. Just remember that if you do you MUST retain control of the “carry item”
at ALL times-no exceptions. Not ideal but an option the ladies have that we don’t😏. My wife uses a small “ shoulder bag” and carries it cross body. It has a steel reinforced strap so it’s pretty secure.

1 Like

Vedderholsters.com.
You won’t be disappointed.

I just can’t do the carry purse @Dwayne … putting the “bad guy bait” (money and such) and the “bad guy repelant” (gun) in the same container… yeah, just can’t do it. I know some people may not have another option, but … yeahNOPE. It gives me the willies.

1 Like

I use the Aliengear shapeshift and the crossbreed reckoning holster. Great holsters.

1 Like

Thanks for all the input as it’s been very helpful

1 Like