I have a prayer request.

Thank you I BLEAVE in miracles and we are praying thank you for for all your prayers GOD BLESS

1 Like

Johnnyq60 60 thank you for all your prayers. I was TRUELY having A TEARABLE NIGHT MARE , and Debbie ann seen me twisting and turning on the bed and mumbling in my sleep and I woke up and I asked her did she hear that and she said I was asleep and she was afraid to wake me up and, I would have gave all I had to have been woken up please pray for me , THIS IS HARD Sir :latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::owl::feather::feather:

1 Like

Sinbad I thank you for all your support and brother I am praying for us all this NASHION is messed up I went to get my licenses renewed and they wanted more identification then I had an I had my licenses and insurance they wanted so much identification that I had to go home and look for how I was going to prove that I AM me. And no one would want to be me , and I went to WF COLLEGE TO GET MY MOTORCYCLE LICENSE AND THATS THE DPS , and all the work I done with law enforcement that I truly believe I should have just tied a ribbon around my neck and tell every one kill me I put ya in prison , and I am just so blessed thank you for all the support brother and all Bobby Jean :latin_cross::owl::feather::feather::chile::us::cactus:

2 Likes

I HAVE A PRAYER REQUEST FOR EVERY ONE TO DAY , THIS IS THE THE , THAT , THE LORD, HAS , MADE, AND I PRAY FOR EVERY ONE TO HAVE A BLESSED DAY AND NIGHT WITH PEACE AND JOY, AND KEEP THE FAITH LOVE Debbie ann Bobby Jean GOD BLESS YOU ALL AMEN :latin_cross::heart::us::owl::feather::feather::100::100::100:

1 Like

GOD BLESS EVERYONE AND I PRAY EVERY ONE A BLESSED DAY , STAY SAFE AND BE BLESSED JESUS LOVES US Bobby Jean and Debbie ann GOD IS GOOD I pray for us all at the USCCA NASHION Love Peace and JOY Amen :latin_cross::100::us::chile::owl::feather::feather::us::us::us::heart:

1 Like

I HAVE A PRAYER REQUEST THAT EVERY ONE THAT WANTS TO HAVE A VERY BLESSED DAY , just read second Timothy 2, / 3. That says ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW WITH EVERY ONE THAT IS LOST. AND MY PRAYER REQUEST IS TO JUST READ THAT , and just look at , TO DAY , it shows we all have been twisted before we have the KEYS TO OUR LIVES , this is my prayer REQUEST , to just read it, and just LOOK AT THE NOW , GOD BLESS YOU ALL Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::latin_cross::chile::us::heart: IN CHRIST JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTYS NAME AMEN :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Miss Johnnyq60 THANK YOU FOR FOR PRAYING FOR DEBBIE ANN WE SURE NEED THE PRAYERS GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS WELL WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY AMEN Bobby Jean Debbie ann :latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::heart::heart::heart:AMEN :heart:

2 Likes

Amen! Fasting and Prayer is a powerful ‘weapon’ we can all use.

3 Likes

Renee10, yes I had not thought about fasting, so I’m very very blessed you said that , I am on it GOD BLESS YA ALL LOVE BOBBY JEAN DEBBIE ANN :latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::owl::feather::feather::chile::us::100::100::100:AMEN BROTHER AMEN

3 Likes

Johnnyq60 LOVE YA ALL Debbie ann Bobby Jean thank you for all your prayers in the name of Jesus Christ almighty AMEN :latin_cross::us::chile::owl::feather::feather::100:

1 Like

BROTHER SIR JOHNNYQ60 AND ALL I HAVE A PRAYER REQUEST, READ Frist,John,3,16, AND THE BLESSING YOU NEED WILL COME , just read , what the LORD , DONE :latin_cross::100: FOR US ALL , I Love you All thanks for all your prayers for Debbie and an my SELF Bobby Jean , in JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTYS HOLY NAME AMEN , TRUELY THANK YOU ALL :latin_cross::owl::feather::feather::chile::us::heart::heart::heart:AMEN

1 Like

I am saddened to report that actor
Ray Stevenson of many great films has died in Italy
May 21st 2023 @ only (58) yrs. old. No c.o.d. given as yet…
I had the Honor of bodyguarding him and his wonderful family after
threats against their lives many years ago ('07) after some unbalanced
individual(s) objected to him being cast as ‘Frank Castle’
in the Punisher ‘War Zone’ film. Yes people can be that stupid.
He was gracious, kind and giving to all he met, He was a great father and husband .
If you would be so kind as to send up a prayer for his Ruth (EX) and Elisabetta and their
(3) boy’s that would be a awesome thing to do. A final round of applause is fitting.
He was one of the good one’s, We are lessened by his premature passing.
God Bless you Brother, you will be missed.

from 'Outpost ('08)

7 Likes

Don102 PRAYERS FOR YOU ALL AND HIS FAMILY LIFE IS FLEEING FOR US ALL I LOVED THEM PUNSTER STICKS AND HIS MOVES , BLESSINGS TO YA ALL IN JESUS CHRIST HOLY NAME AMEN Bobby Jean Debbie ann​:latin_cross::owl::feather::feather::us::heart::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::100::bangbang:

Don,102. I Feel for you. I know after protecting him and his family some how that will mess with you because you kept him and his safe we are PRAYING FOR YOU BROTHER , I had Debbie ann look up just who he was. We are saddened by your Loss , I AM TRULY PRAYING FOR YOU BROTHER , JESUS HAS IT LOVE BOBBY JEAN AMEN THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE BROTHER :latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::heart::heart::heart::100::100::100::blue_heart:

Johnnyq60 I have a prayer request :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: SIMPLE YET O , so very HARD BUT WITH THE LORD HARD IS EAZY :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: I PRAY THAT EVERY ONE THAT KNOWS THE LORD , JUST DOES NOT TAKE AFENCE AT JUST ONE THING THAT , THEY COULD NOT UNDERSTAND , AND JUST WAIT , and maybe , with a better LOOK , the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING MAD OR FEELING SAD FOR , what we say I AM TRYING TO SAY SLOW TO ANGER , is understanding amen :owl::feather::feather::latin_cross::100::cherry_blossom::us::chile::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Prayers will continue brother and they are prayers without ceasing.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Alfred21.

2 Likes

I HAVE A PRAYER REQUEST :latin_cross: JUST READ THE BOOK OF JONA , it’s very short and I have a lot in common with him I was running from GOD AND HE DELIVERED ME , PLEASE READ IT ITS VERY SHORT AND VERY REWARDING , he made GOD MAD AS DID I AND THEN HE WENT AND DID WHAT HE WAS TOLD TO DO AS DID I , A VERY KOOL READ AND I AM NO PROFIT , just hard headed ,:100::owl::feather::feather::chile::us::heart:so just try and read the page of Jona, and I pray you all have A very very BLESSED DAY , this I pray what do you have to lose , you will be BLESSED FOR IT , THIS IS MY PRAYER REQUEST LOVE Bobby Jean an Debbie ann my life is better just a little read a day :latin_cross: TRULY AMEN JUST GIVE IT A TRY IT MADE MY DAY EVERY ONE COULD SEE DIFFERENT IN ME THANK YOU BROTHER AND SISTERS , clear your mind and your AZZ will follow amen :100::blue_heart::chile:

3 Likes

Welcome ALFRED21 I know you are going to figure out training and meet the true people that make our FREEDOM ITS CALLED WELCOME TO THE FAMILY THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF WE ALL CARE ABOUT YA :bangbang:USCCA , I am Bobby Jean thank full to have ya , what I have found is These people are much more than anything I ever seen , they make my day I pray you feel the same welcome Bobby Jean , so blessed to have you :latin_cross::chile::owl::feather::feather::100::us::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:AMEN

ShooterRick I we are all PRAYING FOR YOU BROTHER SIR , my Daddy had EAGHT Pacemakers in seven years at Seders cini in Southern California :latin_cross::heart::chile::us: I AM PRAYING FOR YOU TO GET MUCH BETTER LOVE YA WE NEED YA DEBBIE ANN Bobby Jean , I AM truly asked our Lord for your prayers and all our prayers to be ANSERED FOR YOU TO BE HERE WITH US YOUR USCCA FAMILY LOVE YA :latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::chile::us::100::100::100:AMEN THANK YOU LORD FOR HIS RECOVERY WE PRAY AMEN

1 Like