I have a prayer request.

Hey brother @ShooterRick
Prayers from my wife and I also. God will never release on you anything you can’t handle, he’s got your back and remember we serve a good father, AMEN.

3 Likes

Amen our prayers are coming with you Johnnyq60 and prayer GROUP OF LOVE FOR SHOOTERICK. AND EVERY ONE ELSE THAT IS GOING THROUGH TRIBULATION AND SORROWS. IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY HOLY HOLY NAME AMEN LOVE :heart: Debbie ann Bobby Jean , AMEN. KNOCK AN THE DOOR SHALL BE OPENED ASK IN PRAYER AND SHALL BE ANSWERED LOVE PEACE JOY. NO FEAR JUST LOVE AMEN :latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::heart::chile::owl::feather::feather::us:

1 Like

I thank you all for praying for Debbie ann and my family and my self. GOD IS SO GOOD AND I USED TO TELL PEOPLE I KNOW THE LORD NO NEED TO PRAY FOR ME :bangbang: AN THEN I REALIZED THAT WAS STUPID BECAUSE HE DOES NOT KNOW JUST ME HE CAME FOR ALL OF US , so please don’t stop praying for any one or our country we need new LEADERSHIP IN AMERICA :us: :latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::us::us::heart::owl::owl::feather: AND ONE ANOTHER IN THE NAME OF THE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY AMEN :heart::heart::heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Johnnyq60 i AM PRAYING FOR SHOOTERRICK MY DADDY HAD HART PROBLEMS , and I would ride in the amalance an it was scary to be in the front seat while they worked on my daddy. So thank full that he is getting in front of the hart problem and we are praying for his full recovery asap now we have tecnallage and understand so much more than in the 80,s I PRAY EVERY ONE IS PRAYING FOR OUR BROTHER TO MAKE A FULL RECOVERY IN JESUS CHRIST HOLY NAME AMEN Bobby Jean and Debbie ann , we LOVE YA ALL AMEN

1 Like

Don 102 I know you have to be a great American , and you have had an ALSOME life to have the honor to protect famous people , they do not put their lives and the lives of their family in your hands if you are not , great at , what you do , I truly appreciate you shearing us with your lives journey and very sorry for your loss , I have protected people that were not famous but INPORENT , and in danger because of sick people evil , and you take the responsibility for the safety of your clients well being , you are a great American , thank you for your service , thank you for for being my friend Bobby Jean, :latin_cross::chile::owl::feather::feather::heart::us::100::blue_heart: I AM PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS I LOVE HONORABLE MEN ITS SPECIAL TO LAY DOWN YOUR LIFE FOR OUTHERS , some will not help them selfs , we have TRUELY got heroes here , blessing SIR :us:

1 Like

Johnnyq60 and family I have a prayer request for Debbie ann and CHAQUITA Lana , the woman, that gave me my life THATS with hospice right now , and my 83, year old mother that is church of Christ , and she is why I am a Christ man , KAZ the family that has had me SENCE I was 13 years old , put the LORD IN MY SPIRIT AND SOUL AND THEY NEVER GAVE UP ON ME , and I have a family that BLEAVES in JESUS CHRIST AN they BLEAVE in me , my mother that gave me away is taking what I wish I knew about where I came from but I know where I am going and that is for my LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY MY PRAYER IS THAT THE LORD TAKES MY , MOTHER TO HEAVEN ,all is well with my soul is all I got to tell her , And all that I ever will so please pray for her , she loves the LORD NOW AND I AM PRAYING FOR HER WITH ALL MY HEART , thank you all for praying for mine truly Bobby Jean Debbie ann GOD BLESS YOU ALL :latin_cross::chile::owl::feather::feather::us::100::heart::heart::heart::heart::blue_heart::100::bangbang:

2 Likes

I will write their names on a piece of paper and put them up on our prayer wall on church. Our pastors go through the names and put them in healing prayers.

2 Likes

JOHNNYQ60 BROTHER SIR, I TRUELY WANTED TO MAKE EVERY ONE FEEL LIKE THEY MATTERED SO I READ ALL NIGHT AND GAVE THUMS​:+1: UP FOR EVERY ONE BECAUSE I KNEW IT MADE ME FEEL BETTER ! And I have got myself to out of LOVE AWARDS FOR IT LIKE RESPECT HONOR MEMBER AND THE USCCA. TOLD ME THAT I COULD GIVE MORE THAN 300 A day KAZ I had the LOVE , THIS EARLY DAY I WAS TRYING TO GET IT DONE AND THEY SHUT ME DOWN AND SAID I DONE ENOUGH , and I was still trying to SO I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE SO MESSED UP THEY WHEN EVERY THING YOU DO IS WRONG , I DON’T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE THINKING ABOUT BUT EVERY ONE THAT FEELS GOOD ABOUT A THUMBS UP :+1: I AM RESTRICTED :no_entry_sign: AND I TRULY JUST WANTED EVERY ONE TO FEEL LIKE SO ON GAVE A crap :poop: about what they had TO SAY I DID Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::latin_cross::blue_heart:. :no_entry_sign::+1:

1 Like

Brother Johnnyq60 SIR, I We pray you and your family have a blessed night GOD BLESS YOU SIR , and thank you for praying for mine as well as my self much LOVE Bobby Jean Debbie ann :owl::feather::feather::chile::latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::heart::us::blue_heart:

1 Like

I was Just TRYED to give every one a thumbs up to show that we care. About what they have to say and they told me that I was done I was spending my time to make members feel better and that was not aloud and that’s fine with me but when you do not get a thumbs up MABE the monitor my have stopped who was going to give you one they did stop me. So if I did not give any one else a thumbs up :+1: this is it :+1::+1::+1: PEACE Bobby Jean :chile::owl::feather::feather::latin_cross::heart::100: AMEN :bangbang::bangbang:

1 Like

Johnnyq60 you and your family have a blessed week end and thank you for all your prayers and service to our country as we thank THE LORD FOR ALL THAT GAVE ALL LOVE :heart: PEACE JOY HONOR AND RESPECT SIR GOD BLESS THE FALLEN AND THE BRAVE MAN AND WOMEN AS YOUR SELF. TRULY THANK YOU SIR GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD Debbie ann Bobby Jean :latin_cross::us::us::us::100::owl::feather::feather:AMEN

1 Like

Johnnyq60 thank you Brother SIR AN THE FAMILY OF THE LORD JESUS LOVE Bobby Jean truly amen :latin_cross::heart::100:

1 Like

HAPPY LORDS DAY GOD BLESS :latin_cross: Bobby Jean Debbie ann , thank you all for the prayers :chile::owl::feather::feather:

2 Likes

Amen to that

3 Likes

May every one be blessed on this LORDS DAY AND MY ALL YOUR PRAYS BE ANSWERED in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ Bobby Jean and Debbie ann​:latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::owl::feather::feather::chile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:AMEN

3 Likes

AMEN brother om my way to church this morning

1 Like

Johnnyq60 thanks for the prayers for Debbie ann she truly needs them as well as us all Love Bobby Jean an yes I know you had some ALSOME blues back in the day you do not get gold Sheild , with out lots af time and effort thank you for your service SIR , AMEN :latin_cross:

1 Like

Your welcome brother and my wife and I continue to pray for you and your family.

1 Like

Johnnyq60 thanks for taking the time to take prayer request and still DO THE TRAINING FOR EDC AND SELF DEFENSE. YOU ARE TRULY A BLESSING TO THE USCCA AND THE CHRISTIANS THAT NEED PRAYERS , and self defense GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER SIR Debbie ann Bobby Jean , KEMO to day many blessings :chile::owl::feather::feather::latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::us::100::heart:AMEN

1 Like

Johnnyq60 Brother Sir thank you all for everything and the LOVE YOU ALL HAVE GAVE ME AND DEBBIE ANN WE TRULY LOVE YA ALL THE ENEMIE IS WORKING OVER TIME TAKE CARE WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOU ALL LOVE DEBBIE ANN BOBBY JEAN :owl::feather::feather:AMEN :chile::us::100::dizzy:

1 Like