I have a prayer request.

You are stronger than that. Don’t give up. Once you hit bottom, that’s when you bounce up.

3 Likes

BobbyJean,

I hope you read this before you leave us. Do not leave Brother. You are always welcome . Whatever struggles you guys are experiencing CAN BE OVERCOME. This forum is called COMMUNITY for a reason Brother and Sister (Debbie Ann your wife). You guy’s are always welcome here, you belong here folks.
Any perceived offense is forgiven. I’m not a religious kind of guy (GOD knows :wink: ) but he has your backs. This is not the time to cut ties with family. We are NOT PERFECT but we are a band of brothers and sisters
Always.
Listen to Robert1246 Its time to BOUNCE!

5 Likes
4 Likes

don’t let em win!!! stay and be who you are… that’s how you win!!!

so… do it… hope ya stay…

4 Likes

Don102. I pray all the mothers have a very Blessed Mother’s Day , you all are what made men , just out of the GARDEN , NOW YOU ARE THE RESON GOD BLESS YOU ALL LOVE BOBBY JEAN :latin_cross::chile::owl::feather::feather::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::bouquet::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::heart::cherry_blossom:AMEN , would not be with out A WOMAN , AMEN :latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::heart::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::bouquet:

2 Likes

THANK YOU ALL FOR MY TRUST LEVEL THREE , I FEEL , I I AM GETTING SMARTER , I have to get glasses , and I have truly been in denial about needing glasses and I truly need coke ,.BOTTLE GLASSES KAZ I USED TO ARK WELD WITH OUT A HOOD AND SUN GLASSES JUST WAS NOT ONE OF MY GRATER IDEAS :owl::feather::feather::latin_cross::chile:🫶🏼

1 Like

Johnnyq60 Brother sir, I Take Debbie ann to oncology center in the day light and , I pray that you do well in all your training, and you know With out respect , no one will want to pay attention to any one , I BLEAVE that is what is going to make the GRATEST DIFFERENCE :bangbang: BETWEEN YOU AND MOST , PEOPLE , it’s the little things :bangbang: AND WHEN PEOPLE ARE LEARNING , , they seem to be , nothing , compared to the training that all of you that have so much to offer , and OUTHERS Just do Not want to look stupid , thank you,FOR BEING MY BROTHER SIR AND ALL YOUR PRAYERS , congratulations , and thank you Debbie ann Bobby Jean , SIR , :chile::owl::feather::feather:🫶🏼:us::sparkles:

2 Likes

You are welcome brother @BobbyJean and don’t forget to let us all know of the good report the doctor gives you. Keep the faith brother because that’s all we have.

4 Likes

Johnnyq60 Brother SIR. WE JUST GOT BACK HOME FROM THE DOCTORS AND THE DENTIST AND DEBBIE HAS TO GO TO DALLAS TO GET HER TEETH LEAVE , KAZ if they pull them out it can take her life so we are so blessed that the dentist has had a mother that they pulled her teeth out and she had a terrible last year of her LIFE SO WITH ALL THE READEASHION SHE IS GOING TO JUST HAVE THEM EVEN TO HER GUMS SO JESUS IS STILL BLESSING US ALL DAY EVERY DAY AND THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE PRAYERS SIR. BROTHER ,AM NOT USED TO NOT BEING ABLE TO STOP EVERY SINGLE BAD THING THAT COMES MY WAY :bangbang::see_no_evil: AND I HAVE TRULY BEEN PUT ON MY KNEES AND , I’M SO PROUD OF DEBBIE ANN I COULD NOT FIGHT THE FIGHT SHE IS NOR WOULD I , SHE IS SO MUCH STRONGER THAN ME , JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY IS TRULY AMAZING TRULY LOVE Debbie ann & Bobby Jean. Thank ya all for my presents for just trying to be better truly truly in Jesus Christ almighty NAME AMEN :two_hearts::cherry_blossom:🫶🏼:chile::owl::feather::feather::dizzy::sparkles:

2 Likes

Just put it in Gods hands @BobbyJean and watch him work. Continued prayers from us brother.

4 Likes

I AM THE MOST BLESSED MAN , I HAVE EVER EVER SEEN , and I’m afraid of the MIRROR :bangbang:. IF I. WAS WHO I ONCE WAS. I COULD NEVER SEE MY SELF, :owl::feather::feather: THE LORD IS SO ALSOME , HE KNOWS , I Love you all so , our NASHION is under attack , and The LORD THE LORD WHAT A VICTORY WE HAVE IN JESUS , LEAN NOT ON OUR UNDERSTANDING , AND NOT ON THE THINGS THAT , CAN BE SEEN , GRATER IN HE THAT IS IN US , THAN HE, THAT,IS, IN THE WORLD :owl::feather::feather:🫶🏼:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::heart::100::100::100: IN THE NAME OF THE LORD AMEN

3 Likes

Bugleboy. Thank you for your prayers and your BLEAVE in OUR LORD GOD ALMIGHTY HE TRULY HAS BEEN WORKING IN THE LIFE OF MY SELF AND MY FAMILY , I TRULY BELIEVE IN PRAYERS , AND FAITH , IT TRULY HURTS TO , LAY DOWN YOUR PAIN AND SUFFERING , AND HOPE AT THE FEET OF LORD AND KNOW HIS WII BE DONE , AND HALLELUJAH , COMMING, AND ,AS GOING , THIS IS HIS WILL , AS IS , MINE , EVEN SO O, MY LORD. , O MY , LORD , 🫶🏼:sparkles::owl::feather::feather:

2 Likes

I. LOVE MY NASHION ,:bangbang: AND THE RIGHT TO LOVE THE LORD OF MY CHOICE :bangbang: AND THE FREEDOM TO DEFEND MY SELF AND MY FAMILY :bangbang:. AND WE AS A NASHION BETTER RESPECT ONE ANOTHER :bangbang: I AS A MAN OF GOD , WILL NEVER :-1: , JUST LAY DOWN , AND LET EVIL PEOPLE TAKE WHAT :bangbang: MY KIN , FOUGHT AND DIED FOR :bangbang: GOD, GUNS, GUTS, I HAVE ALL THREE :bangbang: THATS A FACT , Bobby Jean USCCA AMEN :latin_cross::owl::feather::feather::chile::us:

Thank you BROTHER SIR, WE ARE JUST PRAYING AND THAT IS ENOUGH , FAITH IN GOD , IS ALL THEIR IS :100::bangbang: AND THATS ALL WE NEED IS EACH OTHER’S PRAYERS AND LOVE :heart: :bangbang: HONOR STARTS WITH , FAITH , IS BLEAVE IN A HIGHER POWER , AND , GOD IS HE :100: I LOVE YOU AND YOUR PRAYERS HAVE HELPED Debbie ann my self and we are so very blessed. Thank you for all Love Bobby Jean :latin_cross::chile::owl::feather::feather::us:AMEN

1 Like

Johnnyq60 thank you for all your prayers and HOPE GOD BLESS WE NEED TO BLESS ONE ANOTHER AND SHEAR THE PAIN AND NOT JUST KEEP ALL THE PAIN BOTTLED UP AND STAY DOWN THE DEVIL IS TRYING TO KILL US. WE NEED TO TIGHTEN UP OUR PEOPLE TRULY APPRECIATE YOU AND YOURS LOVE Debbie ann Bobby Jean :latin_cross::owl::feather::feather::chile::us::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

2 Likes

Likewise brother and we love you guys also. We continue to pray for you and Debbie everyday. My wife runs an online prayer ministry via zoom and we always pray for the sick and needy.

3 Likes

Johnnyq60 thank you for All THE PRAYERS I AM LOSEING LOVE ONES EVERY OUTHER DAY AND THE MORE I TRY TO KEEP THE MORE I AM LOSING , being responsible is the only thing I can do I have to take care of my love ones and the devil is staying behind me and mine , my LORD IS TAKING SO MUCH AND BLESSED I AM HALLELUJAH I SO ALSOME , I THANK YOU AND YOUR WIFE FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME AND MINE , when you understand that people are all that matters , everything else is just stuff we are the church , not a building we the children of the Lord thank you sir blessings to yours and all , AMEN 🫶🏼:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::owl::feather::feather::latin_cross:

2 Likes

Amen. Prayers going up for the Old Girl. Lorde knows she needs them. :pray:

3 Likes

Praying for you and your wife this morning. Keep the faith! He is faithful his mercies are new to you this morning!

1 Like

Thank you for the prayers. And all the love. Our country is going through hard times and they will be harder than they ever have been , JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY is what will see us THROU this , GOD BLESS YOU AND MY BROTHER JOHNNYQ60 AND HIS WIFE AND FAMILY I HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE THAT I TRULY APPRECIATE AND CARE ABOUT HERE AT THE USCCA. WE ALL ARE PROUD TO BE FREE NO MATTER WHAT EVER ELSE AMEN Debbie ann Bobby Jean , :latin_cross::chile::owl::feather::feather::us: