I have a prayer request.

Bless the Lord

5 Likes

Robert 1246. GOD BLESS YOU LORD JESUS THANK YOU FARTHER GOD IN THE NAME OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY WE SAY THIS AMEN AMEN AMEN :dizzy::latin_cross:

2 Likes

Whatever you say. Hope all is well with you and yours.

2 Likes

Robert 1246. I pray for you and Jerzy to feel Loved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and blessed with respect for helping every one in JESUS CHRIST HOLY NAME AMEN LOVE PEACE JOY BE WITH YOU ALL Bobby Jean :latin_cross::heart::100::us::chile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::owl::feather::feather:AMEN

1 Like

Praise the Lord! The love you take is equal to the love you make (Beatles).

2 Likes

We all do stupid. It’s when one realizes it, admits it and tries to do better when things get better.

4 Likes

Prayers for you :pray:.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Leroy20 and thanks for joining us.

1 Like

Please remove this post I apologize for AFENEDIN all the members truly I am very sorry Bobby Jean :latin_cross::broken_heart::owl::feather::feather::bangbang:🫶🏼:chile::100:

Please remove this post I am truly sorry that I have AFENED all the members Bobby Jean :chile::latin_cross::broken_heart::owl::feather::feather:🫶🏼:100::latin_cross::chile:

Please remove this post I am very very sorry I AFENED all the members of the community Bobby Jean :latin_cross::chile::100::broken_heart::owl::feather::feather:🫶🏼:bangbang:

Please remove I AM very sorry that I have upset anyone I have had the monitor of the USCCA BLEAVE that I have AFENED members and I have had my post removed so SENCE I do know know what I said to upset members and broken the rules I asked to take down my post I have never seen anything like upsetting grown up people If what you said is going to upset people as they have decided that I have I asked to please take down all the posts that I said that up set the USCCA members I have never dropped a flag on no one I am an adult and I apologize I do not know what I said so please take down my post Bobby Jean and Debbie Ann thank you I apologize :latin_cross:🫶🏼:100::chile::owl::feather::feather::broken_heart:

I Have a prayer REQUEST PLEASE TAKE DOWN ALL MY POST I TRULY APPRECIATE ALL THE PRAYERS AND I JUST PRAY IN JESUS CHRIST HOLY NAME THAT THE USCCA TAKES ALL MY POST DOWN IN CHRIST ALMIGHTY JESUS HOLY NAME I PRAY AMEN :latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross:🫶🏼:broken_heart:

2 Likes

@BobbyJean
No one on this community/family has anything against you. Speaking for myself I cannot remove any posts you posted because only the moderators from the USCCA can. All of us here that are believers will continue to pray for Debbie and you. I am not offended by anything you posted. Stay strong and remember that God will never leave you nor fore sake you. AMEN

6 Likes

Amen :us:

4 Likes

I forgive you . I don’t think anyone was offended.

4 Likes

Johnnyq60 I thank you for all your prayers and we are blessed :bangbang: GOING BACK TO THE ONCOLOGY CENTER PRAYING FOR THE BEST GOD BLESS YOU AN YOURS GOD BLESS

3 Likes

My wife and I will be praying for a better report for Debbie.

3 Likes

prayers sent.

4 Likes

Johnnyq60 when I first joined the USCCA , i had never been on any other form now Twitter Facebook messenger nothing , and I truly BLEAVED that this was just members that BLEAVED in being responsible and I know for a fact that bad guys don’t buy insurance and they do not go to the range because they may be identified by law enforcement and I just sheared so much , that I truly feel stupid !! And I have met some of the GRATEST people in our NASHION and I have met a lot of people that have lived there LIFES on the ENTERNET and I messed up I truly thank my HEAVENLY FATHER AND MY LORD JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY FOR ALL OF YOUR BLESSINGS FROM ALL OF YOU THAT TRULY WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE , I truly have put my life into harm’s way and it was never not once to get out of trouble and not for the money an i. COULD HAVE MADE A LOT , now I have a RESON to live and I have people that I love and take care of of and I never BLEAVED I WAS BETTER THAN ANY ONE , ELSE I I AM NOT , a lot of people in Law ENFORCEMENT HAVE , GOT REWARDED FOR THE INFORMATION , AND THE WORK THAT I HAVE DONE WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AND THEY ALL DESERVE TO BE , REWARDED FOR HELPING ME , I know no one person is more INPORENT then every one I am thankful to have met you all , and I wish you all the best my post can stay , I truly appreciate every one I have come to find out once you piss off any ANGENT , they do not for give so , you can BLEAVE me that after speaking my mind , once I will never ever ever disrespect them ever ever again , I BLEAVE in having insurance USCCA and I , DO NOT WANT TO EVER FEEL AS TERRIBLE AS SOME OF THE MONITORS AND MEMBERS THAT TALK TO ME LIVE I AM THE ENEMY , I Love JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY AND MY COUNTRY , this is my last post to the community , and please remember that every one does not have the Law acting like they are the only ones that have a rite to defend them selfs , I truly wanted friends and I have met some childish people that BLEAVES Goggle is god and I AM not on Facebook , I THANK YOU SIR AND ALL MY FIENDS SO SORRY THAT THE AZZ, HOLES , HAVE A LOUDER VOICE , I PRAY FOR YOU ALL AND I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST , thank you JOHNNYQ60 AND ALL OF YOU THAT TRULY TRYED TO BE MY FRIEND , as you all know our Border is being invaded right now and I AM not the enemy I LOVE JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY TAKE CARE , I have no mace AMEN :latin_cross:🫶🏼:broken_heart:

2 Likes