How will you spend Election Night?

Around here, shops are closing early. Store fronts getting boarded up.
We’ll be staying at home watching the count on TV & eating tacos for supper.

2 Likes

This is gonna be my Election Night :love_you_gesture:
A_20201031_03

10 Likes

Probably go to bed early and see who is accusing who of cheating in the morning.

13 Likes

At work, from 7:00pm to 5:30am… I have a three day weekend right after though… :crossed_fingers::pray:

2 Likes

Like 2016. Pray and leave it all to God.

“May the name of God be blessed forever and ever,
For wisdom and power belong to Him.
It is He who changes the times and the periods;
He removes kings and appoints kings;
He gives wisdom to wise men,
And knowledge to people of understanding.
Daniel 2:20-21

14 Likes

Election night doesnt mean much this year as we’ll have to wait for all the votes that said I’ll have to see what’s shaking here in the states. Don’t think they’ll be much standing down this time around, time will tell.

5 Likes

I’m sure I’ll be working. @John512 said it right.

3 Likes

Finishing up.

3 Likes

Like any other night. I learned long ago not too worry about things I can not control, just deal with the reality whatever it might become.

8 Likes

My neighborhood is pretty quiet. We’ll be home with the outside lights on and armed…just in case.

4 Likes

After work, I’m just going to kick back relax, and listen to Sirius XM 40’s Junction.

4 Likes

@Robert452, yep home relaxing and watching this “Mad Mad World”… (not the movie) LoL :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

P.S. we love listening to 40s Junction!

2 Likes

I’ll keep an eye on the election results and hope for a landslide by either party. If it’s close, buckle in and wait out the storm.

2 Likes

Us too. In fact, we are listening to it right now.

2 Likes

For me, pretty much what I do every night. Sit at my computer with a loaded handgun and 3 spare magazines very close at hand.
I don’t expect much will happen in my condo-subdivision, no, the problems tend to be in the one across the main access road. The police and emergency equipment are over there all the time. I’ve heard more than a few gunshots from there as well.
I’m just glad that 1. I’m on the ground floor and 2. this condo sub is about 10’ lower than the road. Nothing like a lot of solid ground around you.

2 Likes

Well around me it should be quiet so like usual ill be walking the dogs and continuing the “poop on biden supporter lawns” training. “Good dogs”.

8 Likes

Sleeping…ill need my rest before the big fight.

3 Likes

Watching this video that was banned by Facebook. To the Democrats held hostage and taken over by radical leftists and Marxists they hate every word being said. :+1:

3 Likes

Going to vote early in the AM, work and then home. It might be more “interesting” the next few days, as the “mail in ballots” are counted.

4 Likes

Election night, day after election night, day after that and the day after that…

5 Likes