Wishing Everyone a Safe and Fair Election Day

God bless America land that… our home sweet home.

8 Likes

Here’s to hoping this Great American experiment continues.

8 Likes

Here, here! :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

God bless our republic!

3 Likes

Had people cheering as votes were being dropped off! Smiles on faces for now!

3 Likes

Maybe they know you from your food?:grinning:

2 Likes

Think it’s time to switch sides, this was a red drip! A complete failure!
Almost embarrassing! It’s obvious the majority are pro murder, pro drug, pro terrorist, pro baby killers! They will be laughing in our faces by morning!
All these blue states deserve what they get. As soon as Fetterman releases his base constituency, all bets should be off. New York must love crime, more power to, them. It must be exhilarating looking over your shoulder just waiting to be shoved under a train, murdered and raped on your morning jog, good luck! They get NO sympathy from me!

As a Republicans we should only pay conservative prices for gas, eggs and taxes, while the blue people pay for what they voted for!

And watching Fox News play by play this, was like them calling a baseball game! This was no game. Maybe I can agree with the blue people. It was the Russian bots!
Obviously my vote didn’t count, and never will again! This time I’m giving up, screw 2024! Don’t care, game over, there’s no winning with a cheater in the basement!

5 Likes

Well I had a wonderful Election Day. Due to about a foot of snow and not seeing any sign of deer I had to cancel my hunting trip. My wife and I were tent camping and weren’t prepared for that much snow. It looks like it is going to be day hunts from home from now on. My neighbor was plowing my driveway and he stopped to talk and he said he was going to go and vote. I asked him if he wanted to go together and he said he and his wife would come by and pick me up. We went to the hall and voted and had refreshments after. All and all a very nice day. I realize the country seems like it is on a spiral down hill but my philosophy is we have to hit bottom before we can bounce up. I don’t know how many people share this philosophy but to each his own. I guess if I had the capability to follow politics like some I would feel different. To me it is not who one votes for or who wins or looses but how one votes and I am thankful for the opportunity.

4 Likes

I don’t mean this to sound so cynical, but I quite following politics a long time ago, when I realized how little it matters.

Don’t get me wrong, politics matter. It matters every time I fill up at the pump. ($84 for 16 gallons yesterday. That’s no lie, see below.) But most of what we hear from politicians and their buddies in various news outlets is just noise. We’re generally not the beneficiaries of politics, we’re the host feeding the parasites. They want us to hate and fear each other so that we’ll give them more money. Don’t play their game.

All that to say, I’m in the same boat you are. I don’t get too worked up about politics. It swings one way, it swings back. Some day, politics might destroy us; and if it does, we (collectively) deserve it. Until then, I’m just trying to find another job so I can afford gasoline. :laughing: :cry:

2 Likes