How to get on a waiting list

I am in the market for several guns that are not available now. Can I get on a sellers waiting list and which ones?

1 Like

Here is what I’ve done. Go to like sportsmanoutdoors.com or cheaperthandirt.com or whatever site you find your gun on, find the gun you want then Hit the button that says “notify me when items back in stock.”

Most of your websites have this. Works for me… hope it helps you.

5 Likes

I did that with Daniels Defense took me 7 months after having the money to get the gun.

1 Like

Agree with @Justin47 try to go online and put yourself on the waiting list. Some places you may not have to wait to long.

2 Likes

Do all sites have this or just some

2 Likes

Just some.

2 Likes

Have you checked sites like gunbroker to see if it is available elsewhere in the country?

2 Likes

Not sure what you are looking for but Palmetto State Armory, Impact Guns, and Cabelas might have what you are looking for. Just realize if you purchase online and they don’t have a physical store near you, you will have to designate a FFL dealer to accept it in most cases.

2 Likes

GrabAGun.com offers a waiting list. With most sites, be ready! Have your credit card and FFL information in your hand at all times. It might be in your best interest to create accounts with various sites and confirm your FFL is on file. If not, it could substantially delay the process.

1 Like

I’m close to Cabela’s. Bought a gun from Impact guns before but didn’t have to wait…of course.

1 Like

Will Do. Thanks for the advice.

2 Likes