Firearm Dealers

Does anybody have a magical firearm dealer (FFL) tucked away that usually has good stuff on hand? I’m trying to find a PWS MK111 Mod 2 pistol but it’s out of stock everywhere. I’ve found some upper receivers but the lower receiver is nowhere to be found either. I’ve searched just about any keyword I could think of at this point.

1 Like

Try L&M Firearms Danville Va

1 Like

PWS has it in stock on their site at the moment. If you don’t get it before they are gone you can also email them and they can give you a list of dealers who they will be shipping orders to shortly and you can get on one of those dealers waiting lists. A couple of the dealers they recomended didn’t have waiting lists or preorders so I just kept randomly checking their sites for availability. Took me a month but I finally found what I wanted in stock long before my preorder with PWS was estimated to be filled.

Edit to add - my mistake it was the mod 1 they have in stock. Sorry if I got your hopes up. But the second part of my response still applies.

Thanks Arnie, I sent them a note. Having trouble with the website on my phone.

1 Like

Thanks for that, didn’t even think about asking. I really want that AR as I’m looking for a suppressed “do-it-all” rifle and I just can’t find anything bad about this firearm.

1 Like

I have their 116 pro and really like it. Very accurate. Think the pro, mk1 or mk2 would all do the job for you.

I had emailed PWS about placing a pre order and they recomended contacting the dealers they were about to ship to as their wait on preorders was really long last year.