How to become a millionaire

TRUTH, I rarely give to the ‘Panner’s’
But this old dude (no relation to OUR ‘Old Dude’)
had on an OD jacket with the 1st Air Cav patch.
He could have gotten that @ Goodwill, but he had the bearing
of a Grunt. It’s 10 Bucks, If this poor guy really was a Vet?
It wasn’t wasted.

4 Likes

Now it’s a Lexus :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Ooooohh, now I get it. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I would hold up a Brinks truck before I would panhandle or do that go fu** me crap.

3 Likes

My Good Sir, You do know I’m Ex-Armored Car don’t you? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m not planning a heist either,but ide do that a million years before ide beg or scam it from someone.

2 Likes

What :question:No fancy T-shirt

I was kidding Brother. I wouldn’t beg/pan handle either. I get it.

3 Likes

Nothing about her fluffy coat requires a fancy tshirt!

However if just 1000 people donate $5 a piece I will be able to take her to a proper groomer and give her an all inclusive spa day! :wink:

3 Likes

Santa slush fund. Donate money so I can make people happy!

Santa Needs a new pair of boots!

5 Likes

Never say never brother. You never know what might come your way. Starving ain’t pretty. I remember the panhandler that taught his dog to hold the cup asking for $$. I think I would drop a dollar in to help feed the dog if nothing else.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t have to worry about it.Im either wealthy as hell from knocking over the Brinks truck or comfortable and fed in the federal facility I’ll be incarcerated in if I got caught.

4 Likes

Just remember, they don’t actually allow soap on a rope…

5 Likes

I’m not attractive in there I would become unbelievably so.

3 Likes

When I was a teen I lived on the street, I never once panhandled (prides a b!tch) if I asked for help it was in exchange for my labor.

9 Likes

Never underestimate your attractiveness to a lifer!

3 Likes

How about “Last chance to send $2.00 to…” P.O box #, address of your choice. Technically not illegal. You’re not offering to sell anything, nor offering any service. You are merely offering everyone a last chance to send $2.00 to… Amount can be more or less than $2.00 if you believe more can be gotten.

3 Likes

Or ill gotten.

2 Likes

Man I can’t honestly imagine what that’s like. That’s a pretty good way of going about it though imho but of course without ever being homeless myself. We get a lot of panhandlers around here some in the same spots for years and I’ve always wondered why they don’t take that approach. Maybe they do and I just don’t see it but I always figure they must get something if they’ve done it as long as they have.

2 Likes

If I got that letter I’d immediately think “Huh? Did I miss a payment on something? That’s weird!” But ultimately it’d end up in the trash. That being said…I would 100% expect you to get at least like $12 lol

1 Like