How often do you buy a new gun?

Hadn’t seen the Hellion before. Cool looking piece. I like the sights. Springfield has an M1A Scout Squad I like. It’s reminiscent of the M1 .30 cal. carbine I’ve always had a soft spot for.

3 Likes

I bought my first ar from academy. Now I build them. My wife is happier when I spread out the purchases a little. I’ve never had a 10/22, but my dad loves his. Both good options!

Can’t pass up a good sale! If anything, she should be happy that you saved money! :rofl:

3 Likes

The last gun I bought was a Belgian A5. That was around the same time I bought my model 11. I don’t even remember how long ago that was… maybe late last year. Possibly longer

2 Likes

Hey Bill get a little of both, buy a SW 22 AR. I put a good trigger in mine and it’s a blast to shoot. I like it better than my 10/22. Just a thought. Good luck!:+1:t2:

5 Likes

Funny when I NEED a new gun it’s stupid but when R see’s one she likes it’s important. So “I” don’t buy a lot but R does every once in a while.

3 Likes

Hey Bill I’m going to jump in again re: revolvers. If I was looking for a revolver again I’d look for an older SW without the side lock. Over the last 2 years I purchased a newer SW 617 22 cal. Under the side plate, it was filled with machining debris. I new it was coming apart anyway so it wasn’t a big deal. The next was a SW Mdl 19 carry comp. Went back to SW because it locked up using full house 357. They sent it back supposedly repaired. Nope, not fixed. I figured out the problem and it’s now fixed, just not by SW. I never had that problem with the old stuff.

To get back on the blog topic if something catches my eye and I want it, I’ll generally get rid of something and replace it with a trade or partial trade. Bartering can work out good at times. Good luck on your purchase.

3 Likes

That’s the problem I have 2 large safes. Not sure my floor will take much more weight.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Yeah, my floor would not hold that. :thinking::joy: But I am all for building a house around it.

5 Likes

Just turn your living room into that… Put that artistic vision to work! You could put the TV above the workbench, and a couple lazy boys in there somewhere… let’s not get hung up on the details, brother :rofl:

3 Likes

Please tell me that your wife fell for that…

7 Likes

Quit play’N. You know good and well, all you need is ANOTHER safe! That’s the ticket! lol!

4 Likes

Shoot much? Now that’s gun consciousness. That Browning M2 50 Cal. on the center wall just sings!

2 Likes

One day!..I either have to win the lotto or become a state rep :joy: … definitely outside of my budget with my line of work.

2 Likes

Did you go cold turkey? Turkey… turkey… hmmm :thinking:… need a turkey hunting gun.

3 Likes

Yeahhh…uh, uh,…ok…ok, hmmm…right.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

I purchase 1 or 2 every year in December with my bonus money. Will post pics when purchased.

7 Likes

Don’t be playa hating. Don’t hate the player, hate the game. :innocent::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I mean if that’s the type of thing she says when she purchases something, it has to work for him :joy: equality!!

2 Likes