How not to train at the range

Stupidest thing I’ve ever seen:

4 Likes

At least all the commenters are in agreement: What idiots.

5 Likes

This is proof of why women live longer than men!:rofl:

5 Likes

Did have to double click on the icons upon opening to view the vid.

Few thoughts.

Is it real? Do indeed see the dust, recoil, and smoke.

So risky, hard to believe. Second, gotta a sense some within the right to firearms community are going to help find these three and the cameraman, and see to it that they are prosecuted, and stripped of their rights to purchase a firearm or even ammo. Does it look like it was in the U.S.?

If the four of em think it was OK to do that, they should publish who they are. Scary, and sad. I wouldn’t want to be on the same range as them, Lord knows what else they are capable of. Must have been private property; Imagine how the rental range owner would react if they found out it was on their range.

I’ll joke and laugh with the best of you, but not this.

5 Likes

:joy:
Not a big deal. I can do the same after drinking a lot of vodka. :wink:
But of course I will start as a shooter, not as a target’s stand. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

If I had to hazard a guess, I’d say they’re in Eastern Europe.

3 Likes

:thinking:
for me it looks like local USCCA Level 04 qualifications… :wink:

3 Likes

Looks like someone lost a bet😉

3 Likes

I have no words …

2 Likes

Ok, does the saying “NO BRAIN, NO PAIN” come to anyone.

2 Likes

Yep. Stupid. And probably criminal in most places.

2 Likes

How so?

What charge?

If stupid was illegal, our government would look completely different. They, the stupid, are taking over. Let’s all agree to quit protecting them.

2 Likes

Just another example of the positive influence provided by social media. I wonder how many will try to copy this and create their own headlines.

Legal unless balloons are hit… then we have “very mucho grande voluntary manslaughter” :stuck_out_tongue:

Woman pleads guilty in fatal shooting of boyfriend in failed YouTube stunt (nbcnews.com)

1 Like

I’m sure we haven’t seen the last of things like this.

I’m happy most panicked liberals decided to purchase handguns, however, they’re going to need some serious education!
But we knew that!

Couldn’t view the video but from the stills I was shocked and the comments both here and there told a story that we all should be concerned about.
Good thing they videoed it, when you spot lunacy, you have an opportunity to stop it.

1 Like

Agree, with the manslaughter. But, euthanasia, is a more politically correct sounding term. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Example

" 25 CFR § 11.401 - Recklessly endangering another person."

Processing: Screenshot_20220405-121251_Chrome.jpg…

2 Likes

Agree, it appears real, but also real stupid. I was appalled, horrified, when I saw that. I would never be a part of that in any way. I cannot imagine what inspired such an immensely stupid and dangerous stunt. I do recall that story that @Gary406 linked to, which was also immensely stupid. The fact that we are all still breathing here implies that we do not need real-life examples to teach us what not to do, but they certainly drive home the importance of the golden rules of firearm safety and what can happen when we do not.

1 Like

When I see videos like this I’m, by default, assuming these are fake.
If they are not fake, I don’t care if actors survived.

One day I have watched a video of guys testing welding helmet… I still don’t know if that was real :no_mouth: