How not to train at the range

Couldn’t bring up video. What did I miss?

this:
A 2022-04-05 16-38-30
:slightly_smiling_face:

Two shooters with handguns standing about 7yds away, outdoor range, one target (live human holding 2 balloons) at various places beside his body. 8 shots, both shooters shooting at same time.

1st positions of balloons: arms length away.
2nd positions of balloons, 1 under each arm.
3rd position of balloons: curled up next to his head.
4th position: (I forgot, I stopped watching). :grimacing:

At the end of the video, the “live target” was still alive, no holes in him and all of the balloons were shot perfectly.

Appeared to be a real video (sound, recoil, burst balloons and dust kick up in background), not sure where it was filmed.

Unfortunately, others will want to copycat this and the results will probably not be as promising for the “target”.

2 Likes

The value of trust has risen exponentially within those 55 seconds :joy:

You have forgotten to mention about one malfunction :grinning:

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if they’re fake, because they’ll “inspire“ other idiots to imitate them… for real.

3 Likes

If idiots exterminate themselves for real, that means Charles Darwin’s theory is still valid.

Yeah, but there’s always blowback. These idiots’ deaths get fed into the “gun violence” statistics that in turn are used to pass more gun control legislation.

It’s like the California gun roster, you add one new gun and two old come off. You improve average gun safety, but reduce gun rights.

What do you all think of William Tell? Maybe he inspired them.

I’ve seen a video with a humanoid robot shooting, the most realistic thing you can imagine… this is a hoax video too, I am almost certain

Whether this was staged by the anti-gun crowd or just the garden variety morons, it will be more fuel for the anti-2a groups to spread like the gospel.

2 Likes

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve seen today, and I’ve been watching the news!

3 Likes

No words!

2 Likes

“See, I told you gun owners are all stupid!” :roll_eyes:

Every group of friends has 1 dumbass.
Now we now who it is in their group!

I don’t go in for this, but things like this have been going on for awhile:

2 Likes