How many. Members.,keep.their. EDC. In. Their door. While. Driving. And. Why.is this a mistake?

Well imho, the door pouch is on my left, but I am right handed, so thats not good for me. I do have a magnetic mount on the side of my console and works for me.

2 Likes

If you take it off and put it in your door, itā€™s not your EDC.

I have never done that and intend to never do that.

The way to make sure you have it accessible if and when you need it, is to have it on you.

Crap happens where you have to get out of your carry in a hurry, do you really want your choices to be

1. Leave your gun and bail out without
  2. Stay in your car that is on fire/submerging in water/taking incoming fire?
  3. Get out of your car with a gun in your hand (even if not under fire)

?

Keep the gun on you, in a holster, on your body.

KISS

5 Likes

On my body, all the time. I will admit, drawing from 4:00 Oā€™clock is nearly impossible when seat belted in, but Iā€™m working on it.

4 Likes

Mike164. Thatā€™s what we do is train train train to get BETTER . We are the USCCA. FAMILY BROTHER . We are all together no matter what we will come together . ALWAYS UNITED BROTHERS AND SISTERS LOVE PEACE JOY AND AMMUNITION BY LUCKY :four_leaf_clover: GUNNER :bangbang::100::100::100::us::us::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart: NATO ROUNDS WINCHESTER . P PLUS P LOVE :two_hearts: :us::us::us::100::four_leaf_clover::beer::beer::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dizzy::tiger2::feather::feather:

2 Likes