How many members .carry tasers . And pepper spray.?

If you carry a taser what . Kind. Is it. And how many volts. And how big is it :question: and if you carry pepper.spray. And kind is. It. And . And what is in it :question::us::us::us::question:

1 Like

Pepper gel. One on me, one in my car.

Taser is completely unusable for self defense. Pepper gel or spray works better for me.

5 Likes

I carry pepper gel in my pocket. I also have bear spray in my work vehicle. Used to have it for dealing with potential brown bears in Wyoming but now keep it handy for when I have to do surveys on ranch land with bulls.

I feel that at least with most humans and bears I can talk my way out of a confrontation but some of those old bulls just don’t seem very open to conversation.

5 Likes

Virtually nobody outside of LE carries a taser. An actual Taser, which is a brand name, that launches probes at a distance, is expensive and fairly cumbersome to carry. They are also effectively one shot, miss and you’re SOL, more than one attacker also SOL. Few carry them, and I wouldn’t personally want someone to carry a Taser as their only less than lethal.

Pepper spray is IMO what we need to get a lot more people to carry. I have carried pepper spray daily for nearly 20 years now. Sabre, Fox Labs, POM. 1.8-2oz size or the smaller standard size from POM

5 Likes

R carries “Defensive Spray”. It even has a Ultra Violet paint in it so the police can light someone up after they’ve been sprayed.

4 Likes

Mike 164 THE USCCA WILL NOT LET ME GET WHAT EVERYONE HAS SAID TO ME I CLICK TO GET MY MESSAGES AND THEY ARE PLAYING WITH ME EVERY SINCE LAST NIGHT AND I CAN NOT GET WHAT EVERYONE HAS SAID TO ME AND THIS IS WRONG MAYBE THE USCCA SHOULD CHECK OUT JUST WHO IS RUNNING THERE MONITORS AND STOP THEM FROM CENSORING ME I CAN NOT EVEN GET THE ANSWERS FROM THE COMMUNITY AND I am AN ELITE MEMBER AND I JUST HAVE AN I PHONE . They ARE NOT letting me get what you all have said to me. That F….ED Bobby Jean​:feather::feather::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::cn::cn::cn:USCCA :cn::question:

1 Like