How long has it been since you've been to the range?

Perhaps he stepped on the snek? :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Nah, Brother Brad, I don’t drink.
Just had a rough day at work ----see my day in Quotes and
it should explain things.
Jerzees, OH, I stepped on the Snek alright!

Peace Out.

2 Likes

I don’t think @Brad was talking about you, @Don102
Me neither
:joy:

Definitely rough day… :wink:

3 Likes

Oh, Jerzees, I read above more, I get it…Mea Culpa.

adonde nosotros vamos uno nosotros ir todo!!!
Nessun passo sul serpente

2 Likes

I just walked out. Sighted my 223 for 25 and dialed to 100 to be ready for Friday. Zero check, then 300 and 600. If i get lucky, possibly further will be available!

5 Likes

0530 Xmas morning for an hour and today for a few hours. Great week for group therapy.

4 Likes

Went to shoot today… throwing 69gr. Nosler ULD factory loads. 9 mph wind from 0°, 57°f, 29.96 in/hg, 59% humidity. Using a handy dandy calculator @Todd30 sent me to get started off a 25yd zero.

100 yds to check zero

300 yds

500 yds

Unfortunately, I didn’t get far past 600, but I got to ring some steel at 700.

12 Likes

He BETTER TRY HARDER TO ONE UP MY BROTHER DON. LIKE GET UP EARLY VERY AND HAVE WAFFLES BEFORE THE SUN COMES UP :us::chile::owl::feather::feather::beer::popcorn::brick::v:t5::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:Bobby Jean and co. Debbie ann and my puppies :sparkles::o:

3 Likes

Levi2 GREAT JOB BROTHER ALSOME :us::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::popcorn::beer::brick::brick::brick::brick::v:t5::owl::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Jerzees he was nice try but that was not kool :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang:Bobby Jean :chile::chile::chile:

I try to go at least once a month. I have an annual membership to a pistol range, so I try to go as much as I can. When I retire next year, I’ll be able to go more often.

7 Likes

@Carol Welcome back. :smiley: Don’t be gone so long this time. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

One day! I got there twice this month…unusual. I went back through my notes and the trips/year is much too low!

A little S&W9, the lovely CX4, Henry pump 22M and to keep the M going, Cmr-30. Not a bad visit.

4 Likes

My son & I went to a tactical range, private bay with cover & concealment. It’s 7yd x 10yd. 5 silhouette targets, 4 metal targets to move around, a car, 55gal barrels, countertops, doorways etc…
He took two pistols & a 9mm carbine. I took two revolvers, three carry guns, four full size 9mms, one 45acp & one 1911 45apc. It was just too much fun. I’m 67 & my son is 41. We were both sore the next day from running, rolling & constantly moving. Two Maglupas to reload quickly. Hour & a half. Sooooooo much fun

13 Likes

Went to my clubs indoor range this morning at 0515. Good way to start the New Year, New Week and New Day. Just me at the range but great group therapy. :joy:

8 Likes

Did you shoot… or just stood there, drank coffee and waited for the RSO to open the range at 9.00 am? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Happy New Year.

4 Likes

I was the the only from the club there this new year. I spent 15 minutes cleaning up stray brass and broken targets down range. Then I shot for an hour or so. I’m an RSO so I just shoot. Indoor range is open 24/7/365. Great club.

7 Likes

365/24/7 sounds amazing… I’m jealous.
For me the only options for night shooting is New Year and 4th of July… but only shooting in the sky from my backyard :smiling_imp: so I pass… :wink:

4 Likes

We had a few neighbors popping off rounds last night too.
The club is great and they treat the RSOs great. Free coffee for the RSOs but no $$. We have the last say and the board of directors 99% backs our decisions.
Pretty good outdoor range also. 25, 50 & 100 yd with a trap range for the shotgunners.
Dues are less than any commercial ranges in the area.

6 Likes

jerzees. I had so much fun three years ago I went to the front yard with no neighbors around my house at all and I was just going to fire a magazine in to the ground we that was so much fun I had just filled up all my magazines !! Yeper I had a blast I fired over a thousand rounds in the ground and it went from the first of the year to the second !! And being a true red neck !! I had red and blue lights outside of my mom’s house for about twenty minutes . So after being that stupid I . Don’t fire anything . Unless I am at the range or defending my family,!! That was truly a fun experience . Thank goodness . Live a LEARN HAPPY NEW YEAR BROTHER :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::chile::owl::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::popcorn::beer:

2 Likes