How long has it been since you've been to the range?

Th as That is Grate Shooting Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Love you Johnnyq60 Sir Brother thanks for all The prayers we sure need them and we are truly praying for you and yours sir Love Bobby Jean Debbie ann and the KKS . Wanger. Sir . MAY THE FATHER OF LITES BLESS YOU AND YOURS ALLWAYS. :owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us:THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE AMEN :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

HAPPY FATHER OF LIGHTS DAY BROTHER SIR THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS DEBBIE ANN IS GETTING A NEW SHIRT TODAY AND IT HAS HER NAME ON IT AND SHE ONLY HAS TO PAY 20 DOLLARS FOR IT :bangbang::cherry_blossom:AND SHE IS THE ONLY NAME ON THE SHIRT THAT IS STILL ALIVE SO SHE IS SO VERY BLESSED AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND BLESSINGS SIR MAY THE FATHER OF LIGHTS BLESS YOU AND YOURS LOVE Bobby Jean and Debbie ann . The KKS Are Holding thank THE FATHER OF LIGHTS AMEN SIR.:fire::owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::us::chile::bangbang:

1 Like

I am happy to hear that the lord is doing miracles in Debbie Anns life brother and God bless her. She is going to be a walking testimony.

2 Likes

Johnnyq60 Sir Brother SHES A GRATE WITNESS FOR WHAT THE LORD WILL DO FOR US THAT CALL ON HIS PROMISE OF LOVE PEACE JOY IN TRUTH LOVE YOU ALL Bobby Jean :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom:And Debbie ann to be honest I don’t deserve her . She has never hurt anyone and I have hurt every one peace is with my hart now and she is still trying I don’t understand how the week are so very strong . I have all ways welcomed DEATH TILL I SEEN IT COMING FOR Debbie ann and . ONLY THEN .FEAR HAS FELL ON MY SPIRIT AND RAGE HAS BEEN . NO HELP JUST THE LOVE OF PEACE . Thank you SIR BROTHER . I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING ALL MY LIFE.:bangbang: I AM LISTENING NOW THAT RAGE HAS BECAME MY FEN WEEKNESS . Thank you SIR . I AM NOT THE SAME NEVER WILL BE LOVE WON NO MATTER WHAT IS COMING . THROU PEACE I WILL OVER COME SIR LOVE Bobby Jean Debbie ann SIR :owl::feather::feather::orthodox_cross:

1 Like

Fired a few rounds out in the yard a couple of weeks ago.

3 Likes

I went to the range and had a pretty good day.

Range: 25 ft.

Speed draw: Mag dump.

Optic: Red Dot

Purpose: Was working on speed and Red Dot target acquisition. So as soon as red dot came back over the head I shot again.

I was not aiming for the target circle, was just targeting the head.

6 Likes

That’s some good shooting brother @Zavier_D

3 Likes

It looks like the target has its hands up. :thinking::grinning:

4 Likes

Oh Lord I would get so cancelled for what I started to say in reply to your post

4 Likes

Hands up don’t shoot? :grinning:

4 Likes

Nope that was my range qualifier to become an agent for insert Federal Agency

4 Likes

Too long lately. Tried to get there today but failed. Maybe tomorrow. Lots and lots of stuff going plain wrong in my life these days and a few things can relieve the stress: a long bike ride, a boat trip, or sending a few pounds of lead down range. With the price of gas, food and everything else, it looks like the boat’s gotta go, and there aren’t many places left to cut costs, but the range isn’t one of them.

Ain’t Bidenomics f#ing great???

4 Likes

Johnnyq60 SIR BROTHER !! I truly appreciate your prayers and faith in the power of the word of the THE PROMISE OF THE FATHER OF LIGHT THROU HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON IS A REWARDED OF THOSE THAT BELIEVE AND , AND I WANT YOU SIR JOHNNY SIR AND FAMILY IN CHRIST ALMIGHTY . JESUS CHRIST HAS DELIVERED Debbie ann BY THE POWER OF PRAYER Ever SINCE I ASKED YOU SIR FOR PRAYER FOR MY DEBBIE ANN SHE HAS . GOTTEN BETTER THAN WE CAN EXPLAIN EVEN HER DOCTORS ARE AMAZED WITH HOW EVERYTHING IS STABLE AND HOLDING !!! I had not ASKED ANYONE FOR PRAYER FOR Debbie ann till I found out about your wife and what you have gone THROU AND when you said expect A MIRACLE !! And I thought .!! OK . AND I GOT DESPERATE AND I STARTED PAYING AND THEN I READ WHAT YOU SAID EXPECT A MIRACLE !! AND SIR WHEN I REMEMBERED THAT YOU SAID THAT I KNEW . SNAP FROM THE TIME YOU SAID THAT AND THE SAME TIME WE WENT IN TO TEXAS ONCOLOGY CENTER . Debbie said . It was not spreading . I felt what you said and when you said it .AND WHEN DEBBIE ANN SAID THAT SHE DOES NOT HAVE TO COME BACK FROM SIX MONTHS AND SHE IS TAKING HER KEMO AT HOME AND SHE IS DOING WELL AND EVERYTHING IS JUST STABLE AND SHE IS SEVEN YEARS PASSED WHAT THEY SAID SHE WOULD BE STILL HERE WHAT I AM SAYING WHEN YOU SAID EXPECT A MIRACLE SHE WAS WHAT THEY BLEAVED HER TIME!! Was COMING !! AND SENCE YOU SAID THAT !! Her hair has came back!! And she is NOT EVEN LOOKING LIKE SHE HAS STAGE 4 bone cancer mestasized a very deadly cancer that has killed every person in her group . Not just her group but her group and her group . And she is on A TEE SHIRT WITH HER NAME ON IT SIR AND EVERYONE ELSE ON HER TEE SHIRT WITH HER NAME ON IT . SIR SHE IS THE ONLY ONE ON THE SHIRT THAT IS STILL !! ALIVE!! THAT IS A MIRACLE THAT EVERYONE AT TEXAS ONCOLOGY CENTER . CAN NOT EXPLAIN OUTHER THAN A MIRACLE AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU OF THIS BECAUSE . THE WIND WILL NOT LET ME NOT TELL YOU WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE . AND YOUR FAITH AND YOUR WIFE AND PRAYERS HAVE REACHED TO THE FATHER OF LIGHTS . AND I HAD TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU BECAUSE IT HAS NOT LET ME . NOT INFORME YOU WHAT THE MIRACLE DEBBIE HAS RECEIVED FROM THE FATHER OF LIGHTS I TRULY NEEDED TO TELL YOU AND YOUR WIFE WHAT THE HOLY SPIRAL IS DOING FOR MY BEST FRIEND SIR I HAD BEEN BEEN PRAYING !!! But YOU AND YOUR PRAYER GROUP WAS THE ONLY . I ASKED FOR PRAYER FOR MY Debbie ann I just had to share this with you and your family that we have BEEN BLESSED WITH A MIRACLE !!! I READ YOU HAVE NOT BECAUSE YOU ASKED NOT . This has TOTALLY FREAKED ME OUT . I BLEAVE . We have not been able to get to church and no one that I know of outher then your family and my self has been praying for THE LORD TO HEAL Debbie ann , this has been hard for me to even tell you because so many people think miracles are just a joke SIR JOHNNY 60 BROTHER.SIR THIS IS NO JOKE I THANK THE FATHER OF LIGHT AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND PRAYERS GROUP THAT PUTS THE NAMES ON THE WALL BROTHER SIR DEBBIE ANN IS 70, YEARS young AND STILL ENJOYING THIS LIFE AND I AM SO GRATEFUL AND BLESSED THAT I TOLD YOU AND THE USCCA FAMILY THAT WE DESPERATELY NEEDED PRAYER GOD BLESS YOU ALL LOVE Bobby Jean Debbie ann and my family my best friend is still with me doing great . I pray for everyone who wants and needs IT THE POWER OF PRAYER IS VERY VERY REAL PEACE JOY AN LOVE TO YOU ALL A MIRACLE DEBBIE ANN IS SHE IS THAT IS MY BEST PRESENT AND ALL MY STUFF IS KOOL NOT ANY THING LIKE THIS I KNOW THE SPIRIT WILL TELL YOU WHAT I AM TRYING TO LOVE YA ALL :owl::feather::feather::orthodox_cross::heart::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:IN THE NANE OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN

3 Likes

All of the glory goes to the lord Jesus Christ who gives us strength to overcome adversity. My pastors cancer came and left 3 times and he just started Kemo again. Our church prayed together for his healing and we have witnessed the miracles of God. I learned that congregating in church helps with the healing process. I am happy that Debbie Ann is making positive progress and will continue to pray for her and you and your family as well.

4 Likes

Going next week (fingers crossed). Took apart and cleaned all of my mags for the first time the other night.

2 Likes

SIR BROTHER SIR. WHATS NOT funny is all of this happening to so many it’s The LORD JUST CHECKING OUT IF WE CARE ABOUT THIS LIFE AND THE ONE TO COME I TRULY BELIEVE THE FATHER OF LIGHTS JUST BLESSES US WITH THE QUESTION DO WE TRULY BELIEVE AND IF SO WE WILL SHOW IT THE ANSWER IS YES SIR ALL THE GLORY BE TO THE LORD ALL THE GORLY IRON SHARPENS IRON . WE MUST TAKE THE HAND OF OUR FAMILY IN THIS WORLD TO BE FAMILY IN THE NEXT !!! BLESS YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS THE PRINCE OF PEACE! The LORD . ALL THE GLORY IS AND WILL BE. Thanks for your faith and prayers for us all in all BROTHER SIR THANKS BE TO THE LORD SIR AND YOURS SIR LOVE :heart: TRULY Bobby Jean Debbie ann and my Little puppies chopper six /2 and Jake ann . The KKS are holding praise the Lord :orthodox_cross::us::chile::owl::cherry_blossom::bangbang:ALMEN , :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sunflower::v:t5:

2 Likes

WTF was that? Are you drinking?

He’s trying to one-up @Don102 for the longest post :grinning:

3 Likes

Just you wait Brother, You ain’t seen Nothin’ yet!

Working…

2 Likes