How long has it been since you've been to the range?

Thank you Jerzy!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Todd30 mom and you go and have fun with that gun. :birthday: :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Went today for laughs and giggles.Did my level one qualification.49 out of 50.Kinda pissed wanted 50 out of 50.

3 Likes

One of my carry guns is the S&W bodyguard 380. I touch of white paint on thecfront sight makes big difference for me. Mine has the built in green laser but of course at an outside range, it’s not effective. However, for a tiny gun, I can hit the target at 20’ at the outside range’s metal target area

3 Likes

Yes, that touch of white on the front site really makes a difference, for the better.

4 Likes

Gotta love the M11-A1​:smiling_face::smiling_face:

2 Likes

A few hours. Yay!

It has been a while since I shot the carry firearms, so that was fun. They’re still excellent and the right choice(s) for me. Also brough a 22 rifle and handgun to warm up.

I wish that I had a range in the yard!

4 Likes

Been too long but going today to put the new compensator through the paces.
This was last time. Not bad grouping for these damn factory steel sights.

3 Likes

I got to the range last week trying out the Sig 365 XL I need more practice for sure

4 Likes

0600 this AM. Love when the only noise is me and the friends in my range bag.

5 Likes

I try to go every few weeks. I’d like to go more. Shooting is one of those things, like fishing, or ocean boating, or cycling, that puts my mind in a calmer place. I love the zen focus and just being in the moment. It’s been that way all my life, starting when I was a little kid with my Crossman 760 pellet gun and moving up from there. I live in an urban area now and have to go to indoor ranges, but it still reminds me of walking through the woods or rowing my little boat deep into the backwater with a rod and a .22 for plinking.

Edit to add, thinking of my own memory, and feeling old, and looking at how my girls grew up, and I think, My God we had it good and kids today don’t. I’m so resentful of the internet and social media. We lived real lives (and we had real guns and never shot each other, BTW!!)

4 Likes

Every Sunday weather permitting.Ive been practicing a lot of weak side shooting. Both pistol and rifle.

3 Likes

That is what I need to be doing, doctor appointment Monday might lead to surgery on dominant hand.

2 Likes

The range is finally open again!

The Range is Open!! (mailchi.mp)

THE RANGE IS OPEN!!

RANGE UPDATE

WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THE RANGE RENOVATIONS AT LOTUS GUNWORKS ARE COMPLETE AND THE RANGE IS OPEN!! WE HAVE A WHOLE NEW LOOK WITH A NEW BACKSTOP, TARGET CARRIERS, CONTROL PANELS AND WE UPGRADED THE LIGHTING AS WELL!
IF YOU HAVE A PREPAID ANNUAL OR 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP THAT REMAINED CURRENT THROUGHOUT THE CLOSURE, YOUR EXPIRATION DATE HAS BEEN EXTENDED BY THREE MONTHS.

3 Likes

last week on Thursday. Testing the “Dagger” from PSA and it works great. I’ve ran 3 different brands of ammo through it and it works on all them without a hiccup.
Great buy at PSA, be sure to get the Package deal where you get 10 mags and a carry case that looks like a “daytimer”.

5 Likes

Went this morning. Took my Jericho II. A good time was had by all. :blush:

5 Likes

Few days ago - there are two ranges fairly close to me, I go at least once a week, sometimes more often. One of them (Richmond, CA) also has a nice competition range where you can run around, draw from holster, etc.

4 Likes

One week but I’ve been using Mantis system for a month now to save money on ammo

3 Likes

October 21 for my LEOSA qualification.

2 Likes

Ive had health problems of late so I haven’t been for about a month. I have three new pistols to see what ammo will run thru, or not. Give them each about 150 rounds to (break um in). Finally bought & installed an optic on one of my carry pistols so I’m really looking forward to this learning experience. I’ve been watching a s**t load of videos about learning to use optics vice open sights. I put a Crimson Trace red dot on my Taurus G3C Toro. I also am going to check my sights on my 44mag, 357mag & a 1911 that I recently had tritium front & rear installed. Ive bore sighted so I can start pretty clean but I need a few trips for the optic alone. Hopefully my busted up back will hold up. Lol. And lastly I need to train with my EDCs Walther CCP, Glock26, Ruger LC9s & the G3c from the different holsters. I’ll get a private bay for 2 hours for my wife & myself. She has a new Ruger Security 380 lite rack that she’s getting comfortable with

5 Likes