How long has it been since you've been to the range?

Nice piece of hardware brother.

6 Likes

Im mainly trying to build a home defense gun. I chose 300 BO because I know that it comes in a sub sonic option and is still an effective round. I have picked out an upper and lower on PSA’s website already. The lower has a “pistol brace” and Im looking at a 10.5" barrel. The pictures of yours is actually about what Im going for!

7 Likes

Great write-up.

6 Likes

Right on @Alex22. You will enjoy it for sure.

7 Likes

Welcome to the community, stay safe and train hard. :smiley:

5 Likes

My last order for ammo took over a month and I have three others that are probably 2-3 months behind. I am just trying to make do with what I can even get

6 Likes

Grandson and I finally made it the range for a short while this morning. Been 3 months since the last visit there, and it showed. Shooting my pistol from just 10 yds, and was all over the place. Well, not actually all over the place, but nice tight groups were definitely lacking. With the current supply fiasco going on, we didn’t expend a lot of ammo so as to ensure we keep some on-hand. Shot 50 rounds of 9mm, 40 rounds of .223, and around 60 of 22LR. An outdoor range, and had the entire place to ourselves.

6 Likes

Just got back. Worked on drills so I didn’t expend a lot of ammo but made certain what I did shoot count. Used a shot timer as I was the only one in the pistol bay (outdoor). Great fun today.

7 Likes

I have my own range right out my back door so access isn’t a real problem. Ammo however, is becoming a real issue.

6 Likes

I have never been to a range. I have always lived where I could shoot off my back porch if need be. However after joking USCCA and watching all the training videos I “didn’t know what I didn’t know. “ (I read that somewhere a couple of days ago.) I started this because I’m older now and unable physically to protect my family. I shoot almost everyday now unless I have problems with finding ammo. I run dry firing now. (Something I had never done) I run scenarios now. And I do all this in the woods behind my home. But I think someday maybe a friend will show up and say “Hey! Let’s go to the range and drop some ammo!

8 Likes

Today.
That was another awesome Saturday :ok_hand:

13 Likes

Nice looking range brother @Jerzees

7 Likes

I was there today , avd. level 1 pistol skills class on the range.

10 Likes

Used my range membership yesterday. Ran through about 200 rounds with the G2c and the Masada.

9 Likes

Way to go brother @NickC I am sure you enjoyed shooting the new Masada and your Taurus. :+1::+1:

6 Likes

Yes sir @Johnnyq60. It was a lot of fun

7 Likes

:boom: :boom: :+1: glade you had a great day at the range.

7 Likes

Thank you @Cobra!!!

7 Likes

How do you make your own ammo? I understand if it’s to complicated or toak you way too many words to type!:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Jerzy what an excellent gun range!:+1::facepunch:

6 Likes