How long has it been since you've been to the range?

Hi @KittyLovesGod! I bought a reloading press to make my own ammo. There are a large variety of presses available from single stage (one step at a time) to fully automated.

7 Likes

Yes, it is… first time I saw it (this is the ONLY outdoor range I shoot at) I thought, what a mess… I used to shoot indoor and these are so perfectly organized. But I love outdoor now and love if everything is natural, not perfectly arranged… :slightly_smiling_face:
Every time I’m there the Instructor makes a different setup.

8 Likes

I was at the range on Friday and was able to purchase some 223 ammo.

8 Likes

I was at the range Saturday afternoon.

8 Likes

Been about six weeks since I’ve been home. I’m a OTR truck driver, so getting to a range is difficult.

9 Likes

I was at the range this AM. Going back in the morning. Life is good. :+1:

8 Likes

@SGIT820. welcome to the community, train hard and stay safe. :smiley:

7 Likes

Welcome to the family brother god bless you and stay safe, carry on and keep on trucking.

5 Likes

Went to my moms today to shoot shotgun loads that I did. My mom shot three rounds off like is was fun or something. She was impressive. My daughter was there too and I had her shoot my Kimber ultra carry 45. I left an empty mag in it and no rounds either. She pulled the trigger with great steadiness and absolutely no jerking at all. Then after I felt she was confident enough to shoot it she shot two rounds then turned to me and said," NOPE! I’m good!" She will settle for a 9 mm. I shot my 3.5 inch 12 gauge with an unslotted wad with 000 buckshot and at 75 feet it had a 5" pattern. I will be slotting the wads and trying again. It would be good to 100 yards though!

8 Likes

Too long!
A couple of CM Match magazines in .45ACP arrived yesterday and I need to get to the range to function check them as I got them for carry.

7 Likes

Tuesday…try and go weekly…rotate my carry firearms so I’m comfortable and competent!

10 Likes

Welcome @James451! Solid plan

7 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and you are blessed to be here.

7 Likes

@James451. Welcome to the community, train hard and stay safe. :smiley:

7 Likes

@James451 welcome to the family! Glad you’re here!

7 Likes

I just told the Boss that we need to make Saturday mornings range time for the next few weeks. She needs to get more comfortable with her snubbie before the election

8 Likes

Headed there now. Gotta shoot stuff. :metal:

9 Likes

Have fun brother @FatsoJoe and have a blessed day.

8 Likes

Went to the range and shot stuff. Time for cocktails. Life is good. Have a great day.

9 Likes

Might go today.

8 Likes