Highland Park, IL Shooting of July 4, 2022; near Chicago

Evil rarely has self control

Here is the video of him, being taken by someone else approx. 8months ago. Notice the newspaper on his wall, the emblem, (which looks to me like some variation of a swastika) and the repeating theme of the video. Not sure what it all means, but it means something to him/them.

1 Like

Appreciate the post. Explaining the incomprehensible. Someone else had posted about a state asking to include social media background checks. Interesting. I’m too boring to worry about being “checked”. Condolences to those Illinoisans today.

1 Like

My company sent similar info the next day after Roe v Wade decision. Can you believe this garbage? Although… considering what Chicago mayor was saying, what Dem leaders were saying, what Hollywood agitators spewed on Twitter, they needed serious mental help. Their irresponsible words trigger these insane acts.

1 Like

Felt the same thing as I was listening. The tone in their voices and the supposed “experts” brought on to teach us how “not to let a crisis go to waste”. They made the best use of their air time today.

I really do despise the liberals when they send out shooters and then blame the gun! I’m beginning to see a pattern here!
For those of us that study chaos theory, understand this is by design. There’s no such thing as random.

3 Likes

Looks photoshopped

1 Like

Highland Park is a nicer suburb of Chicago, but it’s still in the liberal part of the state. This is still in Illinois, which has some of the strictest restrictions on gun ownership (FOID card anyone). They mayor is also ignoring the other shootings in the rest of Chicago this weekend.

8 Likes

What I find interesting, is the police found a “rifle”, yet to this minute nobody has been able to report what the specific firearm used was. No report on caliber, type, make, etc…

5 Likes

Looks like Guy Fawkes meets Salvador Dali.

Also very scary, that Federal, local and State law enforcement can’t figure out what type of rifle or caliber. Extremely curious!
Unqualified officers, handling another mass shooting carried out by liberals! This months new catch phrase! “High Velocity, High Powered”.

4 Likes

When cops hold the info from the public, the public starts to think between the lines

4 Likes

Fox had a guy on that called it a high powered assult rifle.

6 Likes

Initially, I interpreted it either as FN HiPower 30-06 bolt-action, or high-powered compressed air rifle. Neither seems to fit the videos.

1 Like

They also said he fired over 70 rounds, with standard capacity mags, that required 3 mag changes, that’s a lot of time.

Not only that, did he take the time to police up all the cartridges and empty mags??? I mean, I could pick up a cartridge or an empty maga and say, oh, that’s a .45 caliber, 308, .22LR.

If I’m right, the caliber should be stamped on the barrel. .233, 5.56 NATO, were these Cub Scouts or trained LEO’s?
“High Powered”, my lawn mower is high powered, I have a high powered drill are these soon to be banned?

5 Likes

Honest Question, is a .22caliber a “High Powered” Rifle.
I would say my 22-250 could be called high powered rifle…

2 Likes

The difference between LasVegas and this, is the perp captured alive.
He better not epstein himself.

4 Likes

As far as the liberal eye and small IQ, this is a high powered rifle.
It’s a water gun! I’m assuming anything more than this is high powered!

From an elevated position, even with a .22LR he could have done the same amount of damage. Maybe it’s why they won’t say what he used. It would be awfully embarrassing to the anti gunners if this is what was actually used.

6 Likes

Even European News has jumped on this IL-USA event (France/24). The shooting in Denmark is nowhere to be heard. Two places with strict gun laws.?

4 Likes

Goes to the motive

4 Likes

Twitter is already censoring tweets showing the history of the real Bobby Crimo.

This is still up, for now…

5 Likes
3 Likes