Hatred towards others

Bruh what discussion? Say something that doesn’t require an enigma machine, and there might could be one.

7 Likes

There must be a squirrel somewhere that’s disappointed he dropped this nut on his way to the nest.

6 Likes

@Mike164 , got you something…

1 Like

:laughing: Maybe that squirrel’s not so disappointed, they can tell a bad nut just by lifting it. :thinking:

3 Likes

8 Likes

That wasn’t far off :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Now, I’m on a defensive call ??? What was THAT a machine. A squirrel had more respect for life than that. People make mistakes. SORRY you can’t see yours.

1 Like

:cry: We don’t have much sympathy for TROLLS… Stop being a TROLL. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Brother, I wish I wrote that… :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Ouch! I’m wounded! You got me! Somebody call me a Whammmmmmmmmmbulanze!

3,2,1 Cue Karacal!

5 Likes

Silly Squirrel… That would be @Karacal :arrow_up:. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

"What chu talkin’ 'bout Willis?

Are YOU calling me a squirrel again?
Rocky Raccoon1
I’m a willlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld Weazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellll!

4 Likes

Brother, we have no idea what you’re talking about. If you have something to say, speak the king’s English or an actual language we can put through a translator. Currently though, your posts read like the hints my wife gives me when she’s mad…can’t decipher those either, btw…

7 Likes

As you all know Women speak in code
But when the ‘hackles’ of the guy she’s talking to go full alert
‘RUH ROE! We KNOW we are in the Sh**!’
This guy will be found in his Mom’s basement one day
with an empty can of Draino by his Lazy-boy…so sad
I pray for you Little Chauncey…If that’s your real name SSDD!

3 Likes

IMG_2303

10 Likes

Totally stealing that! Thanks

4 Likes

I cant begin to tell you how clueless I am about this thread. Everyone has been pretty cool with me. We trade good natured smart ass remarks but that’s just funny especially when it’s clever. I’ll be the butt of a good jab anyday if it’s funny. If it’s not then you’ll hear about that too :rofl:

10 Likes

Obviously’ you will :grinning:

2 Likes

Chauncy I am Bobby Jean and I truly want to be your friend . I just want you to know everything that you have been saying !!! Does not make sense at all. I think you are a good guy!!! And you having bad things happening in your life!! What is going on . I have nothing against you !! I truly want you to understand that you ,!! Are sounding like you are having serious problems . !!! You can tell us what’s going on what’s happening brother . I have read some of your posts and . They sound like you have been traumatized!! Has some thing bad happened to you ??? If so . I am truly LISTENING TO YOU TELL ME . I care about everyone . You have been sounding like you may hurt yourself !! Or some one else!! Are you okay brother as I .SAID I AM LISTENING TO YOU TELL ME LOVE Bobby Jean seriously what is wrong . Brother :question::question::v:t5::us:

2 Likes