HAPPY ANNIVERSARY @Zavier_D

@Zavier_D you made it a year without getting banned. Who’d thunk it? :cowboy_hat_face:
Thank you for your posts, you have a lot of great “experience” that really adds a lot to the community. I won’t get into your “opinions”, that is for another day… let’s keep this positive . :rofl:
Take care my friend! :beers::+1:

BTW… I went back and copied your original introduction… here it is…something about your alter-ego and Daniel Defense blah, blah, blah.

04e3ae14dda4c6f3e3ededca8e56aabe9aa868b6

13 Likes

That’s good stuff brother and you have a blessed and great 4th of July. Stay safe.

5 Likes

:cake: Happy Anniversary Brother! And many more.

6 Likes

Way to go @Zavier_D !!!

I’ve got 23 days, hope I can make it that long!

Cheers,

Craig6

7 Likes

I feel safer knowing you’re on our team. The skills you display in that video puts me totally at ease. Keep it coming! Happy Anniversary.

7 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Zavier_D :+1:

6 Likes

That’s an an ancient Taoist gunfighting art known as the "what the heck, there better be a banana in there!

Thank you all. I truly enjoy this community. How @Dawn has put up with me I do not know. :hammer_and_pick::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_lightning:

I’ve learned so much from all of you.

@TexasEskimo I love you like a brother, but you know, if it ever came down to it. I am Han Solo’ing you under the table, your draw is just to fast. Or

I kid I kid. But I’ve seen his draw, dude is omg fast. :eyes::innocent:

@Craig6 you make me wish I had stayed to retire or at least to make chief. The breadth and width of your knowledge is amazing and I have learned so much from you.

@Johnnyq60 I admire all of the positivity you bring.

@BRUCE26 You and Nancy, have always been a source of positivity for me. I hope your puppers is doing well. You tell Nancy when she needs an envelope stuffer I am so there.

@Scott52 there is a little known Taoist gunfighting technique called “what the heck? There better be 2 banana’s in there” best used with 2 belt fed weapons. I have always wondered if you served with my 1/2 brother as he spent his Naval career in Subs based out of Virginia Beach. He was a Nuclear Electricians Mate.

@Jerzees I always enjoy your perspectives and how you are a calming influence. You exemplify what makes our country great.

@Dawn (secretly Thor) thank you for not using your 231301740fa0e8740686b9f2bd79e22c5244cdb3_2_390x500 on me.

@Virgil_H I thank you for your service, and have enjoyed all of my interactions with you on the board.

@SKIdaho also known as the only person that has tempted me to go to Idaho and risk all that freezing cold stuff called snow just to take a class with them. I actually mean that.

@Zee my favorite person and someone who’s opinion matters to me. I know you probably won’t see it but your presence is missed.

@45IPAC If they ever figure out how to download people’s knowledge to a hard drive. Consider me your first customer. Your knowledge of guns is awe inspiring. I know a little about alot of things. But I know when I am in the presence of a master of their craft.

@Randall318 brother man just keep your goals in sight and your faith in front of you. You will get there. Remember it’s not a sprint it’s a marathon.

13 Likes

Zavier! congrats, enjoy your posts, and keep shooting with your daughter!!!

5 Likes

What ever you decide brother I know that the lord will give you the Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding to do it to perfection and thanks for the mention bro and as I always say, GOD bless you and carry on.

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Zavier_D! We’re all glad to have you here!!

(@Zee will be back!!)

8 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Zavier_D!

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary brother.

Glad to have you as a friend in my life. Your the man!

4 Likes

@Zavier_D Thank you. I can PM others a .gif by special request. I take bitcoin. :sunglasses:
Btw… standing starts (with my EDC Glock 43) AIWB draw to trigger pull at the range this morning. Hit the 6" ring at 7 yards each time. RSO timed me. Speed ranged from .63 to .79 seconds. They now let me draw from holster for some strange reason. After literally thousands of practice draws now down to 100% muscle memory. So if you are cheating me at Texas Hold’em… be quick. Lol.

2 Likes

I’m telling you bro we are all good buuuuuuut

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-galaxy

Or

All love though bro I am proud to call you friend. :hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::eyes::innocent:

3 Likes

This year again I’m going to be firing my 9 inch black powder cannon on July 4th. and since I’m doing it in my own yard I’m ONLY DOING POWDER CHARGES. And if neighbors come by to see I’ll show them and do a few more rounds for them to watch. HAPPY 4TH AND STAY SAFE.

6 Likes

Thank you very much sir. You as well. I enjoy and learn much from your postings. Thank you also for your service. You and others like you make this Community the great place it is.

4 Likes

Happy anniversary @Zavier_D!

3 Likes

Thanks @Zavier_D. But, I am far from a master.

2 Likes

Congratulations @Zavier_D

2 Likes

Norfolk, Virginia 81-85 LA class boats

3 Likes