#gunsafety2020 Your favorite nightstand safe?

You guys keep talking. I’m learning here. Good info.

1 Like
1 Like

@RocketPak Great find. I like to buy from small businesses. If they only had the NIV Version though. :upside_down_face:

But into the Amazon cart it went. Guns and ammo are cheap, it’s all the crap I buy that is expensive. It’s the reason my kids are going to community college instead of state schools.

1 Like

@RocketPak I’ll check tonight.

Hey @RocketPak I like that. I might have to get one.

2 Likes

The Vaultek product lines look promising. Can others share their experiences with different models? Particular want to hear about any problems you may have encountered too. Thank you!

1 Like

I haven’t had any issues with mine. Opens about 95% of the time on the first swipe of a fingerprint. Hitting the keypad is a little faster (but not much). Instantly lights up when opening. Nice padding inside. I have the VTI, if theres any specific questions I’d be happy to answer them.

@RocketPak If you like this idea, look online for the movie Lonesome Dove Church.
Nothing to do with the miniseries. Lonesome Dove Church is still a real place, even if they took some liberties with the story. Set in 1800’s.
A preacher (Tom Berenger) leaves his pulpit to fight his way to find his outlaw son and bring him home.
It has a nice personal gun safe near the end of the movie.