Gunbroker.com Premium Account?

I was curious if anybody has a Gunbroker.com premium account and if it’s worth it. I read what the benefits are but how are they in reality? Thanks - J

1 Like

Yes, they can be good if you’re going to buy or sell a lot.

But: ALERT: Use a temporary email address with them. Once your ON their email list you CAN’T get off!!!

I’ve unsubscribed at least a dozen times, went in and changed all my email addresses in my profile to something fake, and the email don’t stop coming.

I’ve emailed them and asked them to remove me, and no reply.
I was unable to find a phone number to call.

1 Like

Have @MikeBKY send them a cease and desist letter. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I don’t buy huge quantities, but if I find a good deal on 9mm or .223 I’ll buy it but usually keep purchases small. Like today I bought 100 rounds of .223 FMJ for $0.75/ round.

One thing I noticed is that as I got more and more interested in firearms and looking for ammo deals the junk email just rolls on in. I ended up using my original email as my shopping email and created a “real” email address for important stuff. I’ll log in once or twice a day, select all, and delete from my shopping email.

1 Like

Sorry @RocketPak, a cease and desist would be futile. I would suggest that you, as @Fizbin suggested, use an email address other than your primary or, set their emails to go to your spam folder.
They are not violating any laws by sending you an email. It may be annoying, but it is not illegal.

2 Likes

There is no way this is a coincidence.
Gun broker has got to be looking at our forum.
I got this in email this morning from my email request from over a week ago.

GunBroker.com Support (GunBroker)

Jan 7, 2021, 7:33 AM EST

Unfortunately, we do not offer telephone support at this time.

You have been unsubscribed from our promotional emails. Please note that these emails are scheduled in advance, so it may take 2-3 weeks before you completely stop seeing the messages.

Thank you for using GunBroker.com.

1 Like

Haha, those damn tracking cookies.

1 Like