Scam Websites - Share What You've Found!

DO NOT BUY FROM THE WEBSITE OPTICSANDAMMO.COM

SCAMMERS AND THIEVES TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SHORTAGE OF AMMO TO SHOW THAT ARE AVAILABLE WHEN THEY DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING.

BBB RATED F BUSINESS

I file a dispute and complaint with the FBI

16 Likes

Thanks for the heads up

6 Likes

The owner is very “interesting” person…

Just Google this -> Christopher Eustice

7 Likes

Appreciate heads up. Wow! That means they can’t even be looted!:+1:
Was hoping to start looting if Trump looses, isn’t that what we’re supposed to do? Guess I’ll have to settle for a Gucci go bag!

7 Likes

Thanks for the warning, @Wilfredo! I’ve added it to another thread about good/bad places for Firearms/2A as well.

5 Likes

Is this the site that calls 556 assault rifle 556 ?
If it is I’ve already heard about it.

3 Likes

Few additional, updated scam info:

A 2021-03-19 09-36-27

6 Likes

Updated the title to this thread so people will continue to add to it. Thanks for sharing the one’s you’ve found so far!

4 Likes

What ever you do, DO NOT buy an inline fuel filter for your car that looks suspiciously like a suppressor with adapters in 1/2" X 28 TPI and 5/8" x 24 TPI. That being said I heard they aren’t half bad mufflers for a < 50cc mini bike but that is a rumor.

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

Hey @Wilfredo, I almost bought from this guy, but his credit card gateway had been canceled, and the transaction didn’t go through. Lucky for me, because afterwards I got an email telling me to wire the money, and I instead googled him.

What a story that turned out to be. You can actually look up court records for all his lawsuits, and see the stuff he’s done.

What I don’t understand is how he’s still online doing “business” after all the complaints.

1 Like

I’ve noticed an online ad from a company which claims to provide a “quick and easy” conceal carry license/permit. Pease be aware scammers. I wish I knew who I could report them to. In a “real/legit” permit course I had attended, our instructor shared that one of his students fell victim and lost money to a scam Co. I’m suspicious of this company which has been marketing ads online, by the name of CertifiedCCW .com

Yeah I need that & a license for becoming a Reverend, oh & a detective & jeez there’s so many to chose from for a small fee. Ohhh become an artist…

2 Likes

Hey Folks,

I thought you all might find it interesting to know that Christopher Eustice, owner of optics and ammo was indicted December 2, '20, on felony charges (The State of Texas vs. EUSTICE, CHRISTOPHER (SPN: 03076125) (DOB: 09/02/1993)) for “THEFT AGGREGATE =>2500<30K MULT CW” (https://www.hcdistrictclerk.com – you’ll need to register to access info.)

He was initially granted bail in the amount of $1000 bond, one of the conditions being he not sell ammo. Since then, the state asserted (twice!) he has continued to sell ammo, and presented additional complainants. It looks like his bail was subsequently denied, and his bond revoked. I guess that means he’s sitting in jail.

The kicker is, his website is still up and running, so even though the court has ordered him not to do business, he’s still doing business.

1 Like

Thank you

Robert1116

2h

Hello all. New member, first post. I’ve been shopping for an AR and one of the search engines led me to acefirearmsshop.com . It is a total scam site. I’ve been reporting them for whatever it’s worth to their web host services and payment services.
The red flags are no credit card payments, only cash methods like Zelle and crypto currency. Most links don’t work. Looks like a quick cut and paste site. To check it out I started a purchase and was immediately texted and pushed hard for payment. I cancelled the deal and started to report them. So please stay away. Please post any other scam sites. Thanks.

I recommend to stay away from this site:

It’s more than scam.

2 Likes

Hello all. New member, first post. I’ve been shopping for an AR and one of the search engines led me to acefirearmsshop.com. It is a total scam site. I’ve been reporting them for whatever it’s worth to their web host services and payment services.
The red flags are no credit card payments, only cash methods like Zelle and crypto currency. Most links don’t work. Looks like a quick cut and paste site. To check it out I started a purchase and was immediately texted and pushed hard for payment. I cancelled the deal and started to report them. So please stay away. Please post any other scam sites. Thanks.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community Robert and thanks for sharing. Seems there are a lot of these sites showing up now. Unfortunately there are plenty of people in this world looking to take advantage of and cash in on other people’s desperation.

2 Likes

FYI- PrimaryArms has some Smith and Wesson M&P 2 rifles in stock now. They are very good entry level ARs according to all the reviews I have seen. Other reputable sites seem to be getting regular shipments in of various ARs also.

2 Likes