Gun vault: Glock 22

I still prefer how the sink feels, but I shot very well with the Glock 17. I will admit when I am mistaken or a need to give something a second chance.

And the :heart_eyes: was for my kids. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Same boat. I tend to shoot Glocks well even though I have some irrational bias against them and don’t really like the way they feel. I suspect it’s because I normally lead a life of very conservative conformity so shooting weird and less common guns is my lame way of being a rebel :metal:

4 Likes

I’m with you on that! I think part of it is my dad is a Glock Guy - so I can’t be a Glock Girl. LOL!!!

5 Likes

@Dawn - I know exactly how you feel. I resisted and hated the G19 at first, but I just shot so damn well with it that I finally gave in. It’s hard to fight against great results. I also just bought a G17, but haven’t shot it yet. I had to go back to work on a ship for 3 weeks lol. I also want a G34, and a G20 when the 10mm finally gets the Gen5 treatment.

2 Likes

I am breaking down and buying a SIG. I am getting the military M17 in coyote desert. Hope all goes well with my intro into the SIG world. I hope my Glocks forgive me and accept their new relative.

4 Likes

You’ll LOVE it, @Raymond! I’ve shot it and loved it as well. I’m looking to diversify my firearms for a number of reasons, otherwise I’d be buying the M17 next… or maybe the X-Compact… Or maybe the X-Carry… I love them all!

Firearms are an expensive habit/addiction in the best way possible. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Dawn. Yeah I have a dollar or two invested in them. I am looking forward to the SIG. I will follow up with a range report once I have completed my first go round with the M17

3 Likes

New Sig 320. Range target results to follow! Opted for the

standard 320 instead of the M17

3 Likes

@Dawn I’m very fond of my Sig M17. I wish they had the conversion available to go to 357 Sig. A Sig in Sig.

3 Likes

Hey @Zee I was actually eyeing a nice Glock this week. I’ve spent too much for now, but I’m watching it.

2 Likes

@Bugleboy
:grin: it’s just a matter of time… :laughing:
… resistance is futile, you will be assimilated…"

2 Likes

Bugle Borger. With cheese.

2 Likes