Gun of the day giveaway

Hey Mr & Mrs Claus I’ve been…good this year, help a brother out and choose me for this Christmas please, TY :blush:

16 Likes

Check.
I want an Sig P226 in .40 or @Jerzees Staccato, not one like it, HIS! :rofl:

14 Likes

Hello, it’s been a different world this year I’ve been an elite member for 5 years and i would love it if i could win a 1911 platform i have been wanting one but everytime i get close to gett4up the cash something happens so i hope you could help me out, thank you very much.

12 Likes

Hello and welcome to the Community @John1506

6 Likes

Sig does not even list a .40 cal in any of their current firearms on their site. I guess that was your point. I was unaware, until now, what calibers they used in their firearms. I would have expected to see a .40, too. I would have bought you one. :rofl:

7 Likes

That’s why @Karacal is dreaming about impossibility…
SIG doesn’t have pistol in .40 an my Staccato doesn’t work in other’s hands… :wink:

11 Likes

Yeah Dave , no more .40 for Sig and I don’t know why. :thinking: :disappointed:
I guess my first generation P320 and P2340 are going to become answers to trivia questions :smiley:
Tried to get an optics slide for my P320. Does not exist. But their plan to get me to buy a 9mm backfired, went with Kimber.

5 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @John1506 and I pray you win the gun giveaway.

5 Likes

I’ve already won once but that was a long time ago and I still have one more firearm on my need list as well as several on my want list so wouldn’t mind winning again:)

Good luck everyone!

9 Likes

I Hope and Pray you ALL win the Gun of your Dreams!
Good Luck My Gunner’s.
Merry Christmas

adonde nosotros vamos uno nosotros ir todo!!!
Nessun passo sul serpente

7 Likes

Good morning, not sure what the requirements are to be entered into this opportunity but I’m defiantly here for it. I hope you all have a blessed Christmas and a safe new year celebration.

7 Likes

Ain’t nobody gonna give no gun away, can’t fall for that one. Let me guess the last winner was Jack Mehoff from that place in Egypt we all know and love.

2 Likes

Welcome Brother S. Tallant

Every time you ‘Log In’
You are entered.
Simple as that
A blessed Holiday to you also Sir.
Head on a swivel Brother
adonde nosotros vamos uno nosotros ir todo!!! (WWG1WGA)
Nessun passo sul serpente (No step on snek)

5 Likes

I have been very good this year could use some more freedom seeds 9mm and 5.56/223

6 Likes

@S.Tallant , @Stephen378
Welcome to the family my brothers and I am glad you are with us.

3 Likes

Welcome Brother Stephen,
May Santa deliver the seeds to plant this Nations FREEDOM in the right Peo…Places!

WWG1WGA
No step on My snake!

4 Likes

Yes I fully agree we The People will protect our own and take a stand against tyranny

5 Likes

Have to agree. It’s just like a puppy, if you choose it,it’s loyal to you alone.

6 Likes

Ha! I’ve been good but others have not which is why I need to win!!!

9 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community @Cathleen1!
Glad to have you here! Good luck as well!!

2 Likes