Hello and welcome @S.Tallant

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Cathleen1

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Stephen378

3 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

As long as you don’t eat a Ham sandwich in bed you are Golden Brother!

WWG1WGA
No step on snek!
Welcome Sister Cathleen, May the Angel grant you your wish this Christmas!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard sir! Glad to have you here.

4 Likes
6 Likes

I call THAT ‘thirst trapping’ :rofl:

2 Likes

Mama Cass, eat another sandwich! oops… oh, that was insensitive. :rofl: I did like that song, even if it was well before my time. :sunglasses: The guy in the polka dot shirt looks really gay.

3 Likes

I thought it was a tuna sandwich. :rofl:

Did she really choke on “ham mas”? I was told they were small in stature. :rofl: Were they even around back then? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@John1506 @S.Tallant @Stephen378 @Cathleen1 Welcome you all to the community, wow, boy the neighborhood is growing, that’s fantastic, and it’s great to have you here. Hope Santa will bring you your wishes!!! :wink: :smile: I suppose I’ve been naughty :astonished: :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (Hint!) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Haven’t won yet, but have my fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Dear Santa: USCCA is good to us in the community with “Gun of the day giveaway”. PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, we all here in the community beg you to PLEASE, when you swing down our way on Christmas Eve, PLEASE take Joe Biden and his Anti-gun Company along with you out of the country and drop them off out there somewhere in the North Pole so he doesn’t take our guns away! :cry: :pray: :innocent: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

South of the border would work also. :grinning:
Then they can actually say they have been there!

5 Likes

NO!!! HE’LL MAKE HIS WAY BACK ILLEGALLY!!! :rofl: Freeze his @$$ in the North Pole!

4 Likes

WOW! Cut throat…Brutal…Mean even…
(I LIKE THAT!)

…um…while we are on the subject USCCA

wouldn’t hurt to end an AWFUL year for me with a…Bang!

WWG1WGA
No steppa ona snekka

6 Likes

@Don102 Dude I was just about reaching out to you. Don’t step on Snek! :rofl:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Awesome…

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what color Hoodie though?

Thanks Karacal.

4 Likes

3 Likes