Gun industry cries foul after hundreds of gun dealers lose licenses amid Biden administration crackdown

Gun industry cries foul after hundreds of gun dealers lose licenses amid Biden administration crackdown (msn.com)

7 Likes

Just part of the Scorch Earth approach by the people that, during the elections, said “What? No! We aren’t coming after your guns.”.

7 Likes

The gangs are armed to their teeth. Must close legal gun stores. Makes liberal sense! :+1:

8 Likes

My favorite LGS is still active and have an outdoor expo today. I’ve been in line for almost an hour now just to get inside the store. I’ll take this win in hostile California.

4 Likes

Every time I see this stuff I’m reminded that the founders felt the need to add the phrase, “shall not be infringed” Because, I believe, they very well knew how the right would be attacked by means of an attempt, by all manner of imaginable methods, to make the right a practical impossibility.

This is just attempt # XXX to do exactly that.

5 Likes

According to the Pew Foundation’s research “the 2022 election’s turnout, with a slightly lower rate of 46%, exceeded that of all midterm elections since 1970.”

That means that in 2022, 64% of eligible voters did not cast a vote, and that’s the best turnout since 1970 in a midterm election.

Junk like this get enacted because the people let it happen. If people are outraged (and they should be), and they want to change things, they have to start by voting. Better still run for office and challenge these charlatans in a primary (where voter turn out is even lower). Lauren Boebert ran a restaurant before she got fed up enough to run. Or, start a recall petition.

Voter turnout in US elections, 2018-2022 | Pew Research Center

2 Likes

Just my 2¢. I don’t think it is the politics we have to change. It is the people and being responsible with guns. If people want to be responsible with gun the politicians will be pro gun also if they want to get votes.
Happy birthday @Mike164

2 Likes