Gun holsters

Cool. The P938 and Hellcat are my go-to choices as well and both have the same holster from Wrights Leather Works. They are both OWB (That’s looks like an IWB), but mine are not as nice looking.

2 Likes

Mine are o w b pancakes that are snap retained. Belt goes behind the holster snaps come over the top and secure. Since I posted here I added a second hellcat so I had redundancy with my primary carry. My 9:38 is now fourth on the list. I still like it it just isn’t as enjoyable to shoot for me as my hellcats or my Kimber custom super Carry.

2 Likes

I missed the Kimber reference earlier. I have the Kimber Ultra Carry in .45.

3 Likes

The last holster I was waiting on from TT gun leather too round out my EDC. Stained alligator trim. It’s Kimber custom super Carry 1911. Quality and fit appear excellent. O w b snap retained pancake holster.

5 Likes

My new holster for my Mossberg 590S Tactical!!!

4 Likes

I’m guessing you don’t need to conceal it… :grinning:

4 Likes

He’s really tall! :grinning:

3 Likes

Being an Illinoisan my first advice would be - use the saw and shorten the barrel… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Bingo we have a winner!!

3 Likes

Nah, then I cant get 12+1 in using shorty rounds!! :triumph:

2 Likes

My Mossberg 500 doesnt fit in the case, it is 4" bigger than the 590. I can get my AR15 or my GSG-16 in the case as well!! :grin::sunglasses::saluting_face:

2 Likes

Okay, yeah, on the 500, I could as it only holds 5+1.

Check this out.

1 Like

Excellent set-up quick and easy, :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, seems quick and easy.

1 Like