Gun Belt

5.11 fan myself for the past 14 years, belts have never let me down. No pun intended!

Crafted from ultra-strong nylon mesh and a solid stainless steel buckle, tested for tensile strength up to 5,100 lbs, the 1.75” Operator Belt provides more than enough support and durability to carry your holster and accessories comfortably and securely.

2 Likes

I bought a great belt from WallyWorld for 7 bucks that works great for my gun belt. I carry a P365 most of the time and occasionally my LCP Max. The belt is brand George, is thick and 1.5” high. Anyone want a budget belt should check it out.

2 Likes

I have been wearing NEXBELT every day for a year now, love it and have had no problems. :+1:

3 Likes

Will it hold a full size frame pistol around 40oz without sagging?
I’m looking for a cheap spare.

1 Like

I always Carry IWB, IDK if the heavier pistol and carrying OWB will work. If you are near a Walmart check it out, let us know your opinion.

2 Likes

I own 3 Hank’s belts love em

3 Likes

I have heard enough good things about Kore Essentials that it is going to be my next EDC belt.

1 Like

I wore a pair of dress slacks to a funeral yesterday. I wear jeans most of the time with a Daltech Force gun belt, but the belt loops on the slacks were too small for the belt. I had to wear an Aigner leather dress belt instead. It “felt” like my pants were hanging down to my knee with just a 16 ounce subcompact in my front pocket :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Incredible adjustability and they offer a concealed carry version that has reinforcement for the added load.

1 Like

@Vincent73 , welcome to the Community.
These are really good and promising looking belts.
Pretty expensive…but hopefully it comes with quality.
The only disadvantage is that even they offer 28 different buckles (1.5")… all are the same size. :confused:
Anyway…thx for the link… This belt can be a good option for me for OWB 9 O’Clock while wearing suit. :+1:

1 Like

@Jerzees , thanks for the welcome.

I have been wearing an Anson belt now for over a year and it shows little wear. Even more important is that there is no sagging in the area where my IWB clips on. This was the issue I saw with other belts. They bent, warped and sometimes split in that area.

The easily swapped buckle/belt combo makes it even better. I bought a brown strap as well as the black and can easily switch back and forth when needed. The buckle is a little tricky to operate at first, but once you get the hang of it, it is a great design.

2 Likes

I’ve been using KORE belts and I love “no holes” option.
Unfortunately KORE is great with Tactical belt only. Their leather belts wear out pretty fast.
But the best part of KORE belt is a small buckle (X7, X9) - great for appendix carry.

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother @DanE14 and glad to have you.

1 Like

@DanE14
I ordered the USCCA Nexbelt and I love it. I believe it should suit your needs. Its sturdy and well made.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @HMC_FMF_Mark snd you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

I also have a 511 belt that I have had for a few years and works wonders at the range and also EDC. Not a ratchet system but Velcro system.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Timothy281 and you are blessed to be here.

1 Like

@Scott52
This is similar to the one I have brother.

1 Like

I have a 5.11 belt but it is collecting dust since I got my Versa, Kore, and Daltech

1 Like

Welcome to the family and we are happy to have you here. God bless you.

1 Like