Gubernatorial recall election and the pro 2A challenger

In a few hours, we Californians will hear the fat lady sing one way or the other.
The suspense is killin’ me.

6 Likes

Have my fingers crossed that things go best for all 2A believers

3 Likes

My wife and I for Elder

4 Likes

The vote was stolen months ago, they get what they deserve.
All the people who would have voted for the recall moved out of state!

4 Likes

I hope he is recalled. I suspect the fix is in, but still have some hope. Good luck to you CA folks!

5 Likes

Newsome stated, “We said yes to people’s right to vote without fear of fake fraud or voter suppression.”

Fear of fake fraud? What about real fraud?

4 Likes

Once the other party discovered that Elder was Pro 2A the fix was in. Sorry CA. I feel bad for you guys because that knuckle head won.

3 Likes

Elder was swimming up stream from the moment he got involved. The mega donors from Silicon Valley and the face time trash in Hollywood are the tail that wags the California dog. There is a huge population of workers that are kept in a perpetual dependence on welfare programs that maintain the leverage the ruling party needs. Anyone that even hints at breaking this cycle of dependence is instantly attacked and villified.

There are plenty of community organizers and activists in the state to make sure the political agendas are promoted. With all the political machinery in place I don’t see any way it will ever change and that’s more than sad, it’s criminal.

5 Likes