California Residents

California Residents, there is an important election coming up on September 14. One candidates is pro 2A. He is a Front Sight member and received some training. A large number of California Rifle and Pistol Associations members supports him. Hint, Hint, Hint… Guess who I voted for?

3 Likes

Easy one, Larry Elder went to Front Sight.

3 Likes

Just for information for Californians voting, when you turn in your ballot, there are holes in the envelope and you can see if a person votes Yes on the recall. Check to make sure your ballot is in the envelope so that it can’t be read from outside of the envelope before you seal it.

3 Likes

Elder is way better than the clown they have. I wish him well…

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to Lardy Elder for 20 years. I lived in LA for 7 years but left in 2006. I participated in the recall then.

Larry would be a great thing for CA. He’s a native and knows the issues. He can save that state. School choice, homelessness, repeal mask mandates, lower taxes, de -regulation. His list is extensive and will take some time. Hopefully he’ll get to replace Feinstein and Pelosi soon too if they ever retire. For some reason they’ll never get voted out. Not sure how they get re-elected.

Time to save California. Put your party affiliation and presuppositions aside and do what’s right. Get rid of those progressive DA’s too!

2 Likes