Great (cheap) Ammo - AngelFire Ammo!

Just got my first order today. 250 223 and 250 9mm. We’ll see how it goes

1 Like

No bueno. You should never be able to see the bottom of the ammo can! LOL I’m really happy you’re liking it. I’m pushing them so hard everywhere because my previous favorite (Stand1Armory) went out of business and I don’t want to see Angelfire go the same way. This is not a cheap sport/hobby as we all know and it’s hard to find ammo at prices that will get us on the range more often, and keep us there for longer periods.

2 Likes

@JGCoder glad you did!

1 Like

Man, they sell out fast! I looked at what they had in .40 and then came back an hour later to buy it and missed out on one deal as they were sold out! The closest deal they had to it was almost as good but not quite. Next time there is a deal, I’ll buy it as soon as I see it.

2 Likes

Yeah they usually stock a lot of 9mm and .223. I think .40 and .45 are newer cartridges in their production.

2 Likes

Just received my first order of .223 and .45, Heading to the range tomorrow! Hubby’s been complaining lately of the dirty ammo we’ve been getting. Hoping this is as good and clean as everyone says…

2 Likes

My hubby commend on how shiny the brass is :heart_eyes: … and hes seen a lot of ammo.

1 Like

I just stumbled on this page and, though it’s a little old by now, I wanted to thank all of you who have tried and had good things to say about AngelFire. We’ve always cherished every good review. But the current state of the ammunition market makes them more valuable than they’ve ever been. Thank you!

3 Likes

@AngelFire

Thank you for having a great product! Also thank you for running sales as well. They sure do help those of us on a budget pick up some bulk ammo!

1 Like

@angelfire glad to see you here! Shooting your 9mm and 45 every week :grin: thank you!

2 Likes