Great (cheap) Ammo - AngelFire Ammo!

Yeah from the little I just looked, 1k rounds of .223 is about 100$ cheaper.

1 Like

ā€œCheaperā€ carries major brands. Angelfire manufactures its own product. They are far far cheaper even after shipping all day everyday, and when they offer sales the deals are even sweeter. Plus for every purchase, you earn ā€œpointsā€ which can be used towards discounts on future purchases. On top of all that, they offer a 7% discount for present and former service members, and 1st responders. Lastly, they have a ā€œ5000% ironclad guaranteeā€. If you have any problems for any reason they will make it right. I put A LOT of rounds down range (sometimes 500 a week or more in a few different calibers) and for the price I canā€™t justify buying from anyone else. Itā€™s not even close. And, IMO Angelfire is better quality than the ā€œbig boxā€ range ammo. Many professional shooters, bloggers, and Youtube personalities use it almost exclusively at this point, for those reasons. Honestly, thatā€™s never a reason in itself to buy something. But it does make a statement. I suggest you give em a ā€œshotā€ (see what I did there LOL). You will not be disappointed. This is my 3rd year in and I have not shot anything else other than the defensive ammo I carry. And I check prices religiouslyā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion but I checked my Warranty with Glock and Ruger and they both say that using Remanufactured Ammo will invalidate the warranty. I will check further because the prices sound fantastic but not for right now.

1 Like

Great catch, @NJStraightShooter! Does your warranty say anything about reloads?

2 Likes

Angel fire is having a sale today if anyone is looking for 9mm ammo

1 Like

https://www.concealedcarry.com/safety/remanufactured-ammunition-bad-for-your-gun-right/

It does not void your warranty. What that statement means is - If for some reason your gun explodes due to an improperly loaded round the manufacturer will not cover it. Itā€™s a case of CYA for them. Itā€™s no different than running your vehicle into a tree and then telling Chevy they need to replace your engineā€¦ Not gonna happen. Iā€™ve sent 2 Sig P320ā€™s back to Sig for the trigger ā€œupgradeā€ under their warranty and both were fixed and sent back no questions asked. Both have never seen ā€œnewā€ big box ammo. And there is literally zero way for these firearms manufacturers to knowā€¦ I appreciate the apprehension, and you do what you feel is best for you. Iā€™d rather pay $.17 a round (after shipping) for a better product, than $.32 on sale at the big box store. And Iā€™m supporting a small business.

2 Likes

https://www.personaldefensenetwork.com/video/angelfire-ammo-015111/

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/-TULqmTXBtw

3 Likes

Just ordered 1000 rounds of 223. Itā€™s 10% off right now. Me and a coworker are going halves.

4 Likes

Just got .45 and two sizes of 9mmā€¦ will let you know how it does this weekend!

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget that if youā€™re current/former military, or a first responder they offer additional discounts. If I were I would definitely take advantage of itā€¦

2 Likes

Awesome. Weā€™re supposed to have some awesome weather so Iā€™ll be at the range for a little bit all weekend too.

2 Likes

@JGCoder Sweet! we can compare notes!

1 Like

If only my profession countedā€¦
Security gets the shaft man lol
I can go from performing CPR to the heimlich to being in a brawl in one night, doesnā€™t count for much though. Not that I do this for discounts lol

3 Likes

Hey, @JGcoder, I have not heard of this particular brand. Can you give some idea of its availability? (I am in the southwest US.) Thanks!

2 Likes

Itā€™s always in stock and they ship very fast. If I order in the AM the shipment is usually at my door in 2 days.

2 Likes

Shot the .45 and the 9mm in 115 and 147gr this weekendā€¦ all of it excellent. Going to order more.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been to the range several times with mine, and besides a minor problem caused by me with the gun, the ammo has been flawless. Iā€™m very happy with it and will definitely order from them again.

3 Likes

Awesome! I wasnā€™t able to get to the range this weekend as I had planned. But I gave my wife the gift of a womenā€™s only USCCA CCW course for Motherā€™s day. She loved it.

4 Likes

Yep, super happy! Going to have to put in another order because my granddaughter just texted me that she can see the bottom of the ammo canā€¦