Glock makes a non traditional .45

@Brian1
I just discovered that Glock makes a non traditional .45. It is the Glock 37? Comes in .45 GAP? Haven’t tried it.

1 Like

That should give a nice kick, like I’ve said, glocks are great guns, they are dependable, just not really my kind of gun. The S&W SD9VE is just as nice in my opinion and costs less.

That being said, if you can ever get your hands on one of those, please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

.45 GAP ammo isn’t real common. It was Gaston’s answer, to something that wasn’t a problem.

3 Likes

@45IPAC
Yes looking for a solution to a problem that didn’t exist was what some other firearm sources seem to indicate. But ammo availability has been a the cause of some agencies switching to a different weapon from what I have read.
@Brian_J
I like the dependability of Glocks but I am not a fan. This often put me at odds with the LEOs I associated with. My grandson is a big Glock guy but that is for another thread.

I don’t tend to press or chamber check my handguns because the two I carry the most have indicators on them. One has a sight window that shows the brass and the other has a red pop up to indicate a round is chambered. I do have an old pocket gun that will only tell me if it is cocked but not if it is chambered. That one I have been known to check.

3 Likes

Let me guess, you have a ruger? :grin: The SR9 is my new back up and so far I’m liking it.

Nope, no Ruger. I have owned two but no longer have them. S&W has the red PoP up as well.

1 Like

Made this a new topic as it was off topic in the other thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shorter cartridge and more money here in the south that the GAP. We all need to take a
look at it some and it’s options maybe. The firearm gets traded in down here.

Thank You

1 Like

I have an M&P 2.0 with the pop up indicator. It’s nice, but I actually prefer the little hole on most M&Ps because I can visually see the round without manipulating the firearm.

AMMO.COM Has .45 GAP SPEER GOLD DOT 185grn. GDHP 50rnds. for 40.49.
Shipping is delayed because of High Volume sales :crazy_face:. Crazy stuff.

1 Like