Glock Gen 4 and 5 Interchangeable?

This is one of those situations where preference and tolerances are different. I’ve heard that some people much prefer gen 4s because the slide release sticks out a little bit less. What works for someone doesn’t always work for everyone. People’s tolerances for different things leads to different choices.

Wow, such diverse opinions for a weapon people say is so plane Jane and boring @Jerzees:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

I also take it as I really love the gen 5s so I’m going to go ahead and lean that direction. I’d like to get a G45 for home defense and my dry fire practice gun (I keep my HD guns in cruiser ready condition so I could dry fire without constantly chambering and unchambering expensive self defense ammo.)

I really like the gen 5s like @americanwolfman Gun feels great, trigger is great, finish is great, Gun is extremely reliable, and the gen 5s look better :man_shrugging:t2: Not that it matters.

2 Likes

The G45 is essentially a 19x with some simple improvements… even though it sounds like a monster pistol that shoots .45 :joy: