Glock 30 for EDC

I’m considering a glock 30 as my next EDC gun. Anybody out there who owns one? I’d like to know your opinion.

3 Likes

Excellent choice. Compact, accurate, and reliable. Not particularly expensive, or sexy. I’ve fed mine thousands of rounds of all sorts with 0 issues.

4 Likes

I carry the G30 for my EDC. It is compact and powerful. 10 round magazines are just enough of .45 caliber. You won’t be disappointed.

5 Likes

Xavier & Raymond, thanks for your input. I’ve read and watched a number of reviews but I wanted to her from folks that actually carry the G30. Again thanks. Can’t wait till the gun store opens tomorrow!:smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Glad to be of help, and as @Raymond mentioned 10 rounds is very nice. It took me a long time to transition from a 1911 to the Glock 30 but now I can’t really see why I didn’t make the change along time ago. It’s just far more comfortable, easier to conceal, and 2 extra rounds.

3 Likes

My 29 is a little bigger than I would like it to be. Dont be fooled by the Sub-compact classification, it’s pretty thick.

1 Like

It’s my EDC. Love the way it shoots, grip fits me, like the .45, concealable, accurate.
What you want to know @Michael7?

1 Like

It’s pretty thick for me IWB around the 3:30-4:00 location. How do you carry it?

1 Like

I also carry at the 4 o’clock position. Right now I carry a G17.

2 Likes

my EDC is a baby glock aka glock 30, love it…sometimes i will carry a p365 when i wanna be extra light, but always revert back to my baby.

1 Like

4:00-5:00 right above wallet so depends on pants. I am a pretty good sized guy. Sometimes appendix carry if walking my puppers. YMMV.

2 Likes

Just curious… for those that carry it, do you use the flush magazine or the 10 rounder (or the 13)?

1 Like

I put a pierce finger gripper extension on the small g29 mag and carry that.

3 Likes

I’m apendix (AIWB) carry… im short wasted and high waisted so the only camouflage I have for carry is “the girls”. Might not be helpful to you though.

My hubby carries its .40 cal brother at 4:30-5.

2 Likes

The 13 round mag. Always.

2 Likes

i do the 10rd…minimal print

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for your input

:grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Congrats!!

2 Likes

Yay @Michael7!! niiiice :smiley:

1 Like