Gang Statistics

Gangs seem to still be cropping up in the U.S. - WHO maintains undiluted stats on them? I think that in larger cities, police departments have lost control, and can’t fulfill their basic duty of protecting the public-at-large, as The Supreme Court stated years ago. Hand-in-hand with the weasels elected to hold offices, it’s easier to attack us than go after the real problems, that continue to grow to plague us. Even the notion of “sanctuary cities” is repugnant - it seems that we’re supposed to tolerate a certain amount of crime in our lives without complaining.

7 Likes

Indeed they expect us to understand and accept it. To do otherwise, like a standard of lawful behavior for all people, is just cruel and not woke.

To do so would mean true equality.

Now we can’t have that can we?

1 Like

Seattle has an “overall crime rate of 6,580 per 100,000 residents” . This is one of the most dangerous regions in the United States. This means that your chances of becoming a victim of any type of crime in Seattle is 1 in 15 if you reside there for a year.

3 Likes

Think it’s trouble now? Hahaha if Biden gets in the floodgates will open.

3 Likes

Here in Shreveport, our chief of police says we have a gang problem.

I do the same, ready for battle every time I leave my home.

1 Like

I personally don’t feel like if it’s a certain person in office crime will increase. Crime has been here and will always be an issue. Every year the degree of crime goes up and that’s in part to population increase as well. And first and foremost due to Mental Health. Mental health has been put on the back burner for so many years cause of housing patients and stigma. It has to be addressed. Nobody wants to admit that they are and it goes untreated. Our streets are swarming with people who are not in their right mind. 1 in 5 people have mental health. Everyone should be focusing on this issue, working together for the good and safety of our communities.

5 Likes

It’s a mental health problem in every community that needs to be addressed. That’s the real problem

1 Like

You’re spot on with this comment. Looking at other countries crime statistics, they can remove as many “tools” of violence as they want. But someone who is going to be violent will find a way.

Money would be much better invested in finding out what pushes people to violence? I exclude self defense in this because defending from violence is completely different than being the predator looking for a victim.

1 Like

Exactly :blush:

While mental illness is certainly an issue I’m pretty sure poverty & the destruction of the black family structure is the reason for the increase of gangs. Drugs & other illegal activities also aid these problems. All of that said, Biden’s administration wishes to open our borders. There appears to be some serious crime south of us. I’m also pretty sure that it will migrate into the usa. I’ve seen how crime is handled by democrats & I dont like it.

1 Like

@Tarsha,

I agree, ma’am.

1 Like

Yes absolutely, All those are hand in hand. Mental health leads to drug abuse. Drug abuse leads to crime it’s a domino effect. And cause the dominant issues we have at hand right now.

1 Like

Speaking of mental health…

I’ve dealt with a series of crimes this year. Like no else… And probably not what a lot of people are used to dealing with or become victims of.

But I will agree, it’s related to mental health, and this year with many being locked away in their homes certain crimes skyrocketed.

1 Like

And to address the black family structure statement. That’s where you are pointing towards one race. Blacks are not the only gang members. Gangs started long before African Americans. This is why we are al so divided. Do your research please. White, black, Asian, Mexican, Irish, German, Italian and so on . It’s just not a black issue David. And Blacks are not the only ones poor, seriously this statement is loaded with false information. Every race has poor people every race has families without fathers, every race has children without mothers, every race has mental health issues. It’s not one sided, every race has played their part in crime. It’s no finger pointing here cause no sin is greater than the next. Theirs corporate crime and their is blue collar crime. Best believe those in the White House has committed more crime than anyone and we as a nation has to suffer while they are rich and living well. Think king and hard about it. Do you really think Trump cares if you have food on your table. He only like you for the popularity and attention he is receiving.

1 Like

Yea it has and it’s been from every side. And not being able to maneuver they way some are used to is not bondage when it comes to safety. It’s to insure things to get better for the greater good. And honestly some people just can’t handle that. There are all types of people. Some who like to be on the go 24/7 and those who are homebody’s. When you are constantly on the go and then when told to stay in that’s a blow to their mental health. Some have to be on the go to even feel good about themselves.
Idle minds are the devils workshop.

It’s common knowledge there are many gangs of many types. The ending of their family structure is the cause of many more issues than gangs. Reseach will not change what I see with my own eyes. Do you suppose there will be less poverty & crime if our borders are open to all?

1 Like

No I don’t believe it would be less crime. Crime is a staple in every country just as well as poverty. It’s how the rich continues to keep certain people down. If we had nothing of the sort everyone would be happy but that too much like right for people to be equal. So the rich will always suppress the poor. And the poor and the mental health will continue to do what they want to do That’s how I see it.

So what’s the answer?

1 Like

No one person has the answer. This is something that would have to take a community a nation to come together for a solution. Be proactive