Friday Fun: The Never-Ending Magazine

We’ve talked about the tricks Hollywood does with firearms - and a big one is a never-ending magazine. We see it in TV shows and movies alike.

What movies/TV shows had the most shots in a magazine (or revolver)?

What movies/TV shows had the best ammunition management?

1 Like

Best Ammo Management? John Wick, without a doubt.

2 Likes

Escape from New York/LA for most shots from a revolver. Snake never reloads “his guns.” 2nd vote for John Wick having the best ammo management.

4 Likes

In all seriousness, did you ever see Matt Dillon in the show Gun Smoke (James Arness) or John Wayne in any film ever reload?

If they did, I think it would have been noticeable loading 6 bullets in their revolver after firing 9 shots lol

1 Like

But. I agree…John Wick most deff!!!

200 rounds in a handgun lol :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@Randall318 Isn’t 200 rounds what lefties already are saying? Or is the newest version 2000 rounds? It’s very hard to keep up nowadays

3 Likes

2000 rounds? That would be too heavy for me! I’d have to find some way to carry it!

2 Likes

Here’s how to carry 2000 rounds

2 Likes

@Dawn. You’re precious Dawn, One in a Million. Oh Yes! Congratulations to USCCA For now advertising on NEXT NEWS NETWORK, Gary Franchi’s Station

2 Likes

IIRC, I was watching a Michael J. White movie. There was a part where he was clearing a dark room with stacked pallets. Almost every time the angle changed or he passed a stack of pallets, the firearm would change… I think from a Sig to a Glock and back.

Some movies they go around with a slide locked open, or it locks open every 3 rounds.

The cocking noise everytime a firearm appears… kind of reminds me of the scenes where a car is on loose dirt but they put in the squealing asphalt sound effect.

1 Like

Some one!

“The Walking Dead” Hershel’s 25 shot pump shotgun. :smiley:

1 Like