Bad movie tropes and your favorite dumb firearms stuff

Apparently I’m in a silly mood because this is entertaining me tonight:
From “Wanted” … bullets that shoot around curves:

:rofl::rofl:
I love the comments on this clip, some of them are quite entertaining
so she blinks faster than bullet speed?
error 404 physics not found :rofl:

What are your favorite bad-firearms movie moments?

4 Likes

Not a huge fan of the new MacGyver, figured I’d watch a random episode. Prison break: one of the agents gets shot in the shoulder with a shotgun (everyone else who got shot with a shotgun fell dead). After a minute, the agent jumps up, grabs the same shotgun, shotgun whips the bad guy across the back of the head, then aims it at him, and helps the other guy bind his hands behind his back with a belt. After all that, casually looks at his bloody shoulder and mentions he needs to get that looked at.

Won’t be watching that one again.

1 Like

This was done by a professional. Do not try at home. Lol!

2 Likes

Ah yes, the near-bulletproof hero. :face_with_monocle: A tried and true staple of movies.

I can do that with a pool cue and a billiard table! LOL. (I used to be able to do that with a baseball but that was many years ago!) LOL

2 Likes

@Stephen1 if you figure out how to upgrade that skill to a bullet, let us know! :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Yeah, frankly with a cue ball I probably would have blasted Angelina right between the eyes (for the fun of it)! LOL

2 Likes

7 shots with blinking eyes (every single time)… and 8 holes on the target… with perfect smiley face :joy:

1 Like

@Jerzy :rofl: that’s perfect :joy:
My hubby always comments on the blink blink blink :woman_facepalming: