Friday Feedback: 2021 Expo Entertainment?

We’ll be headed to Nashville in 2021 for our Concealed Carry & Home Defense Expo! Since we’ll be in Music City, we want to tie in some local flare and honor the city’s country music heritage by hosting a kick-off concert!

Before we solidify our plans, we’d love to hear your thoughts!

Please answer the following three questions about our upcoming event:

Are you planning on attending the 2021 Concealed Carry & Home Defense Expo in Nashville 2021?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

Would you be interested in attending a concert kick-off concert hosted by the USCCA before the event?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

Who would you be most interested in seeing at the USCCA kick-off concert? (Select up to 3)

• Justin Moore
  • Gary Allan
  • Brothers Osbourne
  • Jamey Johnson
  • Chris Young
  • Chase Rice
  • Other please include your suggestion in the comments below

0 voters

3 Likes

ZZ Top. Last saw them in Nashville in 2003.

6 Likes

Pick someone that stands for what I stand for, and not just trendy entertainment, and you will be much more likely to see me attending.

Can’t bring back the dead, but had to include this one…

Watch “God & Guns” on YouTube
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=1PKKrphaSNM&feature=share

5 Likes

I want to see Tim McGraw, :joy: . Picture that, Yeah Right. Just having fun family don’t jump all over me.

4 Likes

Ashley McBryde

5 Likes

Alan Jackson or Toby Keith. If I was going to a concert, in Nashville.

6 Likes

Lee Greenwood

8 Likes

We should also consider some female artists like Ashley McBryde as @OldGnome said. Add to that Ingrid Andress, Carly Pearce, RaeLynn, Lindsay Ell, Carrie Underwood, Gabby Barrett, Miranda Lambert, Kelsea Ballerini, Lauren Alaina …

5 Likes

Kenny Rogers and Kelly Clarkson (not so country) are pretty much the only country singers I actually want to see. RIP Kenny Rogers! I would probably just go because the USCCA Is hosting.

4 Likes

I’m ok with anyone who can sing :slightly_smiling_face:
Please have a good food ready ! :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Anyone would be fine as I dont know any of them

5 Likes

Justin Beiber

3 Likes

Ok that wasn’t funny

7 Likes

Not.
At.
All.

4 Likes

Jake Hoot. Reference his song “Tennessee Strong”. He’s from my hometown which was hardest hit by the March 3rd tornadoes. You can see the video of the song on YouTube.

3 Likes

Up and coming artist. Amazing music and guy. This is our vote.

3 Likes

If Justin Bieber will show up, I’ll take next fight back to Chicago… :zipper_mouth_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :expressionless: :no_mouth: :grimacing: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Here is one of his songs

3 Likes
3 Likes

Probably my favorite

3 Likes