Friday Favorite: Kydex holster

There are so many holster styles to choose from and those containing Kydex in some form are some of the most popular.

image image image

What is your favorite Kydex holster?

1 Like

I’m a fan of BladeTech IWB and OWB. I wear them everyday.

1 Like

Vedder Light Tuck for my new Sig 365XL, no square edges to poke me, kind of minimalistic so fits right in the appendix spot I carry. and as a plus Vet owned.

2 Likes

I’ll second the vedder holsters. Never hand a quality issue with them. Fast shipping if you’re not doing anything too custom

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Randy23!

1 Like

Don’t have much Kydex anymore, I do have a Garrett leather lined Kydex holster.

1 Like

Mission tactical AIWB holster for P365.

1 Like

Vedder Lighttuck for my Sig P238 w/Crimson Trace Laserguard

Crossbreed is the brand of holsters that are my favorites, my regular carry holster is the supertuck. I have a couple of their other OWB holsters that I use for a couple of my other regular carries…I also have a Cleveland Kydex that had the correct mold for my PPQ with laser/light combo.

1 Like

I tried out quite a few. That is what I like about Amazon… they always get me a refund when I return something. So… I bought 5 different brands and returned 4. I keep the Fierce Defender Paladin Series because it does a great job with concealment… even with a fairly snug T-shirt.

Currently running a Vedder LightTuck when I am going to work and need to disarm and my CrossBreed MiniTuck any other time.