Friday Favorite: John Wick-related items

Y’all talk about John Wick enough, here’s a place for all of your John Wick favorites! (Please keep it PG-13.)

What’s your favorite part of John Wick?

5 Likes

Until the 3rd movie. The dog. But showing that breed as an attack dog was unnecessary and just fed into that breeds stereotype.

2 Likes

This should stir the pot a bit…

6 Likes

Since we are talking about pt 3, I haven’t seen it…yet :frowning:

2 Likes

Any John Wick is fair game, @Randall318. :slight_smile: I haven’t seen 3 either… yet. :wink:

4 Likes

OH NO YOU DIDN’T BLASPHEME LIKE THAT @TexasEskimo!!!

I’ll be reporting you to the moderator immediately! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I think the funniest line from John Wick 3 was to Haley Berry when the “table” guy shot her dog and she’s deciding whether or not to kill him and John’s trying to talk her down…“believe me, I get it, but you don’t want to do this.”

3 Likes

One more mixing in another great movie series…

6 Likes

6 Likes

Ok. I haven’t actually laughed out loud like that for a meme, like ever, I actually laughed til my stomach hurt. I think you won the internet with that. /Thread

3 Likes

I LOVE it!! That’s hilarious!

3 Likes

Stunning gun manipulation and would somebody get this man a Kimber 45acp. I faulted the producers for the seven round mag, 8 rounds 1 in the chamber!
Sorta partial to Kimber.

3 Likes

John Wick 1 guns:
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/John_Wick

John Wick 2 guns:
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/John_wick_2

Looks like chapter 3 isn’t on there yet :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Nice links thanks @Zee!!!

I keep hoping that they break out an old school Ruger P89 as a gun of “opportunity” at some point or a Ruger American (I think it looks and performs better than the CZs)…also no Walthers??? Well maybe in 4

Update:
“also no Walthers!!??.”

I missed the Walther in 1…still, Walther and Ruger need to get their ad teams working on this now…

2 Likes

Fav part!!
“Its not what you did son that angers me but who you did it to”

“who the ******* nobody?”
“That **** nobody is John Wick!”

Takes a gulp of straight vodka…
and his story is told!

:

3 Likes

Gosh… that takes me back to my father talking to me about my high school antics.

4 Likes

3 Likes

@Zavier_D, the dogs were not so much just attack dogs as the two human partners and their enemies were. I saw the dogs as her friends who would do anything to protect her. She would do the same for them. They were a team. I noticed the pitbull was portrayed as a well behaved lap pup.

2 Likes

I have the Bond Arms Wicked. It’s a III gun.

2 Likes

They didn’t use a Kimber, no. But they graduated to 2011s.

2 Likes