Fox Den Solutions---oh yes!

Training day at the Den. It was a rifle transition to pistol class with a sprinkle of shooting pistols threw car windows+plus exiting the car, grabbing your long gun from the trunk, and shooting at six-inch steel plates; it was about 60 yards from the vehicles. Oh, and a make-shift shoot house. Very soild training day.

11 Likes

OMG!! That looks like FUN!

6 Likes

Shooting from a vehicle is much more difficult than I ever expected. The training that I had that included this was a real eye opener. The pics indicate a very intensive day that, I’m certain was worth every penny. Thank you for the post!

8 Likes

Excellent pics @Buddha-In-The-Sun and it looks like a great day was had. Keep up the good work.:+1::+1:

4 Likes

That looks like a fun experience!
I remember when my wife and I did lowlight and dynamic training it was eye opening for sure.
Glad you had fun and learned something :+1:

3 Likes

Looks like fun.

2 Likes

Did anybody accidentally shoot the inside of the car they were shooting from?

2 Likes

We shot threw the front glass. Each student got to shoot one round to hit a target at 7yards.

Shooting on the car’s front and back, you have to be careful because of height over bore. You might shoot the hood or the trunk.

5 Likes

I am SO jealous. NOBODY in my area offers anything like that except a group up in Hearne, but that training is only for active duty military and law enforcement. Nowhere for a civilian to train with vehicles.

3 Likes