Fox Den Solutions Firearms Delta Course

One of the most fun and educational firearms classes. If you ever get a chance to practice getting out of a car -removing the seat belt, putting the car in park, and drawing and shooting is a challenge. I have learned what a 9mm can do to a vehicle. How about shooting through a windshield when doors are closed and windows up? The concussion in the car is unreal, and the delicate glass mist sprays you. How about a shoot house? Where you are taught about slicing the pie 45 and 95 degree angles.The amount of learning was excellent. I have a lot to practice, and lessons learn I need to work on.

10 Likes

Where was this at?:sunglasses:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Rochester, MA

3 Likes

Strange state, with all of it’s many Gun Control measures to have a good, maybe even great training facility.

5 Likes

May I ask, what kind of rounds are being used to shoot through glass? Or is this an objective during this particular iteration of the training event? Just curious to know is all.

1 Like

FMJ 115 and +P124 gold dot. The goal was to show all of us how curved glass can affect rounds. Steel Target where set about 7yards from the car and about everyone missed trying to hit the steel. What I learned- if you shoot through a car window use the p for plenty rule for rounds delivered. It was some amazing education on how glass can affect rounds.

2 Likes

That’s exactly why I posed the question. Can you imagine sitting in your vehicle and having only Critical Defense JHPs in your mags trying to shoot out of the windshield or even the side window? Think of the risks, not to mention hitting the target.

1 Like

Consider this genius; he should have taken the class.

Dashcam video from inside driver’s car shows him shooting during road rage incident - YouTube

1 Like

The Side windows will explode after 3 rounds… windshield is laminated glass pretty tough. Check out what we did today in class 5.56 rounds.

1 Like

Umm that dude was out his mind lol

2 Likes