Woman flees gunfire after ATVs and motorcycles surround her car

Armed or not, the first thing to do is to try to get away, just as she did in that story. Trying to use a firearm in that scenario would not be wise as your attackers are, as you stated, surrounding you, too many angles of attack to guard against.

6 Likes

It is true, when surounded by armed people,even if you are armed,the best idea is to floor board it and get the heck out of dodge,and don’t try the go around any thing ,just get out as fast as posable!

4 Likes

The pedal goes to the floor, and the truck becomes the killdozer if they try to stop me. Escape, evade, survive!

4 Likes

I posted this comment in one of my other threads-
Depending on your vehicle, you could get stuck when driving over an object disabling your ride. I have a different view about gas on the floor. Observe, orient, decide and act. OODA loop

3 Likes

In my mind, it is escape however possible. Your best chance is using the vehicle to get away. At a minimum, use it to position in the best place possible.
If I do get stuck or vehicle disabled, only then would I consider getting out and fighting the rest of the way.
This is for the OP case of getting surrounded.

5 Likes

Perhaps you can share what they taught you at Fox-Den.

1 Like

My post on Fox Den Soultion.

3 Likes

Someone is getting run the duck over.

6 Likes

Lol I love it!

Glad I drive a F-350.:grinning:

7 Likes

this thread is not for you lol :smile:

3 Likes

You wouldn’t be able to drive to where the 4wheelers and bikes are in that…you’d be safe😉

4 Likes

I wouldn’t want to get my bumper scratched🤣

5 Likes

well i happen to have a Dodge Durango 4wd and has a bull guard on the front to go through bump gates which are in use in Texas and it has drive line plates all under neath,so it will go over almost any thing since it has a high center

3 Likes

Yes, and she was driving a puny Mini Cooper.

Bullies on ATVs and motorcycles are becoming a thing lately.

3 Likes

This is a major concern I have with new vehicles with all the anti collision safety features. If I can’t get away and they are shooting at us is our car going to stop itself and make me and my family sitting ducks if I have no choice but to try and drive through them?

6 Likes

This post definitely not for lol

1 Like

YEA,the computer decides if you drive and the engine shutdown relays

5 Likes

In that situation. I wouldn’t have a real defense other than speed. I drive a 2 seated Z 370 convertible. So I would have to turn that into a speed contest. There is zero metal content on the body.

7 Likes

Hmmm, but what do you do when your car/truck has a governor on it. My old Caddie(2003) wouldn’t go over 80 with the pedal on the floor. As the man said make some speed bumps out of some of them.

2 Likes